[GENERAL] Other - Blurry cards

Getenari

All cards in game unbelieveble blurry. I cant read sometimes anything. Blurry, except in collection. I download hd cards two times, zero effect

All cards in game unbelieveble blurry. I cant read sometimes anything. Blurry, except in collection. I download hd cards two times, zero effect
Sorry for other topic, idk where should i post that

22 hours ago, Getenari said:

Hey there, Getenari!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue. Have you tried reinstalling the game? This can be done following these steps. Thanks!

On 7/26/2020 at 2:27 PM, Getenari said:

Try changing your graphics settings or reinstall the game, if you are using a mac have you updated your version of Apple3D

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - Blurry cards
On 7/26/2020 at 12:40 PM, Getenari said:

Sorry for other topic, idk where should i post that

Hello @Getenari!

I have merged your other post into this one. Are you still running into an issue with blurriness after doing the full uninstall/reinstall recommended by Mod_Sloth?