Sign in to follow this  
iBrylee

To many "LOST SERVER CONNECTION" errors

iBrylee

PTCGO is giving me  connection errors way to often, I have other programs/games that are continuously using the internet and do NOT lose connection at all, my firewall or antivirus is not stopping the connection to PTCGO. I get this error and this is a new hard drive on a fresh install of Windows 10 and a new network card etc,  nothing is wrong with my computer. The problem i think is on PTCGO side of things. For months it worked fine without problems now it's to the point of disconnecting on almost every match. PCTGO is UNPLAYABLE for me almost! Reinstalling shouldn't have to be done, this should be fixed the correct way, where reinstalling is not needed because it will continue to happen again if not fixed ... (Even after a reinstall)

Thank you for your time.

Mod_Dew

Hi iBrylee,

Thank you for reaching out about these connection errors, your honest feedback is very appreciated.

For this issue, what I would suggest is contacting our support team for assistance. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket. 

Sign in to follow this