ThePokémonSwede

[GENERAL] Other - Cant press OK in the start menu/USER_PROFILE error

ThePokémonSwede
Posted (edited)

hi,

so I tried logging in to pokemon tcg online today on my laptop and I could not press OK, so I tried uninstalling it. When I tried to uninstall this message came up "Could not access network location Property. USER_PROFILE." So I did not know how to fix it. I tried to fix it via ******* and look up tutorials so I tried it and it did not work either. I went on my girlfriends computer instead but the same thing happened on her computer. It most be some issue with tcg online.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags added, item prefix included

Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, ThePokémonSwede said:

hi,

so I tried logging in to pokemon tcg online today on my laptop and I could not press OK, so I tried uninstalling it. When I tried to uninstall this message came up "Could not access network location Property. USER_PROFILE." So I did not know how to fix it. I tried to fix it via ******* and look up tutorials so I tried it and it did not work either. I went on my girlfriends computer instead but the same thing happened on her computer. It most be some issue with tcg online.

Hello @ThePokémonSwede

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Please remember that posting non-official links is not allowed according to the rules

I am sorry that you run into  a 'USER_PROFILE error' while starting or uninstalling the game.

Have you tried out the suggested fix located here?

This could help to resolve the issue.

Should you need more help, please update this thread or contact our support team. Thank you!

Mod_RedDragon
On 7/23/2020 at 6:46 AM, ThePokémonSwede said:

hi,

Hello @ThePokémonSwede,

I am just checking in with you to see if you were able to get through the USER_PROFILE error.