NL168

POKEMON TCGO UNOFFICIAL MARKETPLACE (Make your trade offers here!))

NL168
Posted (edited)

POKEMON TCGO UNOFFICIAL MARKETPLACE
This is a thread where everyone can post their trade offers for cards, packs, game-play items, and more.  Unlike a trading company, YOU make the deal for OTHERS to accept, or accept deals made by others.  

Example offer:

I am looking for a Zacian V RA, and am willing to give 12 RCL packs.

Then, someone who has a Zacian V and is willing to trade comes and says:

@NL168, I would like to give you a Zacian V RA in return for 12 RCL packs.

Additionally, counter-offers are allowed like this:

@NL168, I think my Zacian V RA is worth 13 RCL packs, are you willing to do that?

Now that we understand how this thread works, here's why I created this thread.  The In-game Item Exchange section of the forums has the most posts  out of all sections.  This is because everyone creates a new thread even if they are just trading for 1 singular card.  This Marketplace thread makes it so that the In-game Item Exchange is not filled with a ton of separate topics.  Here, anyone can make a trade offer and have their trades accepted by others.

To find an accurate Pokemon TCGO price guide, use the search string "Realtime PTCGO Card Prices" in your search engine and click on the first result.  This is accurate and frequently updated.

Now that this thread is up and running, go ahead and make some trade offers!

Edited by NL168
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 8

NL168

Excuse me, can anyone tell me what is wrong with this thread so I can fix it?

OliverTwisting

Hi NL168,

I love this thread! I just happen to not want any cards at the moment. :( Unless someone's willing to pass along a few SR poke dolls for an uncommon chest... ;)

I'll be sure to drop in when I do have a real trade request. And I might even do so just to bump the thread if it remains this ghostly quiet...

Pyu514068
Posted (edited)

Nothing to see here i got the cards

Edited by Pyu514068

OelBoy
Posted (edited)

I'm looking for a Scoop Up Cyclone (PlB 95) and I'm willing to trade a Junk Arm (TRI 87) for it.

PS: Why is this thread downvoted so much?

Edited by OelBoy
Trade done

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)

May I be struck down if someone manages to convince me that these downvotes that @NL168 is receiving for no good reason are okay. This thread is awesome!

To all of you asking about this thread being downvoted, it's the trolls. They can't get enough of it, and there is nothing that we can really do.

@NL168 I hope that I can almost 100% assure you that these downvotes that you are receiving, are from trolls and trolls only.

I'll definitely drop by every now and then!

(This probably will get downvoted XD).

Edited by WingsofFire1014
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Pyu514068
Posted (edited)

Hello i want to make a trade offer for some zacian v.

Edited by Pyu514068

OliverTwisting

Hi Pyu, what are you offering? Note that the price of Zacian is fairly stable - you're not likely to get a better deal in RCL packs than you'd get in the public trading portion of PTCGO (although you might get a better deal if you are offering specific cards that someone wants).

Dirnt54
Posted (edited)

Hey, I'm looking for a full set of Gourgeist PHF, and I'm willing to offer a Crimson Invasion pack per Gourgeist.

Edit: Also looking for Beheeyem (UNM), will offer 1 CEC per Beheeyem.

Edited by Dirnt54

ellomello044208
14 hours ago, Dirnt54 said:

Hey, I'm looking for a full set of Gourgeist PHF, and I'm willing to offer a Crimson Invasion pack per Gourgeist.

Edit: Also looking for Beheeyem and Elegym (UNM), will offer 1 CRI per Elegym and 1 CEC per Beheeyem.

I can give you 4 Elgyem UNM. I’ll send you a friend request.

Dirnt54
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, ellomello044208 said:

I can give you 4 Elgyem UNM. I’ll send you a friend request.

Awesome! Accepted. As soon as you tag your Elegym I'll send you an offer.

Edit: Trade completed, thanks @ellomello044208!

Edited by Dirnt54

MBehl

I have a regular ADP and a Computer Search ACE SPEC that I am willing to trade. Does anyone have any rebel clash packs? I would like 15 for the ADP and 46 for the Computer Search

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

ellomello044208

I'm looking for 3 Clefable UNB for 1 Forbidden Light pack.

OliverTwisting

@MBehl The trades you are posting are worse than what's available in public. Anyone could go to the public trades and get a Computer Search for ~43-44 RCL packs (that's the value I'm seeing at the moment). A regular ADP can be purchased right now for 13 RCL packs.

Why not make some more reasonable offers? You're not being friendly by offering bad deals on this forum.

• Upvote 4

WingsofFire1014
9 hours ago, OliverTwisting said:

@MBehl The trades you are posting are worse than what's available in public. Anyone could go to the public trades and get a Computer Search for ~43-44 RCL packs (that's the value I'm seeing at the moment). A regular ADP can be purchased right now for 13 RCL packs.

Why not make some more reasonable offers? You're not being friendly by offering bad deals on this forum.

Yeah, @MBehl. I hate to say it, since there isn't 100% proof, but you've done something like this on another thread as well. Maybe you don't know, and if you don't, definitely do a bit more research in the future before coming here to the forum. If there aren't any trades online, and you can't find any anywhere else, you could even ask our friends at Top Cut here in the forum I'm sure, and see what they value them at.

If you are trying to take advantage of us\him, then that's just wrong, and you would know that too.I

Anyways, I'm glad to see that this thread is starting to blow up! It's a cool one!

• Downvote 1

MBehl
11 hours ago, OliverTwisting said:

1 hour ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

Yeah, @MBehl. I hate to say it, since there isn't 100% proof, but you've done something like this on another thread as well. Maybe you don't know, and if you don't, definitely do a bit more research in the future before coming here to the forum. If there aren't any trades online, and you can't find any anywhere else, you could even ask our friends at Top Cut here in the forum I'm sure, and see what they value them at.

If you are trying to take advantage of us\him, then that's just wrong, and you would know that too.I

Anyways, I'm glad to see that this thread is starting to blow up! It's a cool one!

I am truly sorry, I am not trying to take advantage of anyone. I am new to Pokemon, and I bought the ADP for around 15 packs, so I thought it would be a good trade. Also, I saw that people with Old computer wanted around 48-50 packs, so I was trying to sell it for a little cheaper. I am truly sorry, but I did not know of this. I also buy from top cut, so I am starting to learn a little about prices. I am truly sorry, and I did not try to take advantage on new players (I am new myself) and did not try to cause anything bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

WingsofFire1014
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MBehl said:

I am truly sorry, I am not trying to take advantage of anyone. I am new to Pokemon, and I bought the ADP for around 15 packs, so I thought it would be a good trade. Also, I saw that people with Old computer wanted around 48-50 packs, so I was trying to sell it for a little cheaper. I am truly sorry, but I did not know of this. I also buy from top cut, so I am starting to learn a little about prices. I am truly sorry, and I did not try to take advantage on new players (I am new myself) and did not try to cause anything bad.

It's cool man. That's nice of you to apologize. A rare quality nowadays.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Edited by WingsofFire1014

MBehl

Thank you very much for forgiving me. I will try to research more before I put out a trade.

See you around😄

• Upvote 1

Pyu514068

Hello i am making an offer in which i am giving a charizard-gx battle deck.

ellomello044208
5 hours ago, Pyu514068 said:

Hello i am making an offer in which i am giving a charizard-gx battle deck.

What are you looking for?

OliverTwisting

Hi all,

I'm offering 3 Uncommon Chests for your 1 RCL pack (I have 16 chests as of this moment; that number may go up or down, but I'm willing to trade all of them for RCL packs).

I think this is a fair trade since Darkness Ablaze is coming out in 11 days (which will plummet the value of RCL packs), and I've made this trade in the public trade list a few times.

You can add me/find me in game any time. Thanks!

Pyu514068
10 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

What are you looking for?

Anything whose worth it has

kurtsurf

I am looking for fire type Blacephalons. 

I can offer all sorts of GX/EX and others. Let me know what you're looking for. 

FairyLandAlice
Posted (edited)

Hello!

So I'm looking for:

• 3 Falinks RCL 109

• 3 Gossifleur SSH 16

• 1 Eldegoss V RCL 19

• 2 Ninetales TEU 16

• 3 Inteleon SHH 58

• 1 Oricorio-GX

• 2 Rosa Cosmic Eclipse 204

• 2 Litwick UNM 27/28 (although I would prefer one of each :D)

• 2 Chandelure UNM 30

And I'm willing to trade for:

2x Absol TEU

Aerodactyl-GX UNM

Cobalion-GX

Dragonite GX UNM

Galarian Obstagoon

Promo Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX

Mew from Fates Collide

Palkia GX

Unown Hand

Victini Prism Star

4x Acro Bike

Ninja Boy

3x Professor Research

Lyssande Labs

Acerola

Yasmine

2x Metal Saucer

2x Scoop Up Net

4x Vitality Band

3x Pokemon Communication

2x Scape Board

2x Skyla

2x Air Balloon

4x Energy Switch

2x Mallow & Lana

2x N

3x Tool Scrapper

2x Horror Energy

Beast Energy

2x Aurora Energy

3x Capture Energy

Edited by FairyLandAlice

ellomello044208

I can trade you 3 Sobble and 3 Drizzile. Send me a friend request in-game.