GrewupGeek

Detective Pikachu 2 pokemon

GrewupGeek

So, with Detective Pikachu 2 now in the works, both the game and the movie, are there any pokemon you would like to see make an appearance.  In some cases, a live version of in the movie?

For me, I would like to see a live version of Nintales, either version, Mew, Porygon, and quite a few other pokemon.

NL168
18 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

So, with Detective Pikachu 2 now in the works, both the game and the movie, are there any pokemon you would like to see make an appearance.  In some cases, a live version of in the movie?

For me, I would like to see a live version of Nintales, either version, Mew, Porygon, and quite a few other pokemon.

I have an idea for a plot actually!  Here goes!

Everywhere around the world, strange things start to happen, then Tim, Harry, Lucy, and Pikachu discover the Legendary Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre have reawakened and have started to fight in their primal forms.  The detectives hear the lengends about Groudon and Kyogre fighting, and how Rayquaza was supposed to use his signature move Dragon Ascent to become Mega Rayquaza and stop the two primals' everlasting duel. They then proceed to go on the long mysterious journey to find and awaken Rayquaza to Dragon Ascent and stop the dangerous fight between Groudon and Kyogre.  When our heroes, along with Rayquaza, manage to succeed and stop the Primals' fight, Rayquaza returns to his home until Groudon and Kyogre re-awaken...

I myself would like my favorite Pokemon Dragonite to be in the movie, but I'm sure EVERYONE would wan't their favorites in the movie too.  

OU7C4ST

Togepi or Togekiss please.

GrewupGeek

Togepi was in the first movie

ellomello044208

Gible or Garchomp would be neat.