deck building help - Discard/Bench Snipe

_trainee

hello,

like the title said, i'm trying to build an annoying deck full of staller and discard or bench snipe (or combination of both). is it doable?

Bellelba and Brycen-man is one option for discarding your opponent's Benched Pokemon. The cost of discarding the top 3 cards of your deck and 3 cards from your hand is pretty steep though, especially considering that your opponent gets to choose which Benched Pokemon to discard. However, a well-timed Bellelba and Brycen-man will swing the match into your favor. Other than Bellelba and Brycen-man, the only card I am aware of that will allow you to discard your opponent's Benched Pokemon is Garchomp and Giratina GX with its GG End GX.

Cramorant V is the best Bench sniper that I am aware of at the moment, Dragapult VMAX is also quite strong and so is Inteleon VMAX. Espurr UNB is another Bench snipe option if you have a way to spread Bench damage and Dewgong UNB is quite effective at cleaning up hurt Pokemon for a Triple Acceleration Energy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

Bellelba and Brycen-man is one option for discarding your opponent's Benched Pokemon. The cost of discarding the top 3 cards of your deck and 3 cards from your hand is pretty steep though, especially considering that your opponent gets to choose which Benched Pokemon to discard. However, a well-timed Bellelba and Brycen-man will swing the match into your favor. Other than Bellelba and Brycen-man, the only card I am aware of that will allow you to discard your opponent's Benched Pokemon is Garchomp and Giratina GX with its GG End GX.

Cramorant V is the best Bench sniper that I am aware of at the moment, Dragapult VMAX is also quite strong and so is Inteleon VMAX. Espurr UNB is another Bench snipe option if you have a way to spread Bench damage and Dewgong UNB is quite effective at cleaning up hurt Pokemon for a Triple Acceleration Energy.

Bellelba&Brycen is kinda ************* move from the look of it. i mean, you ended up discarding 3 more cards than the enemy.

what i'm trying to aim is to make them discard lots of cards until they can't draw anymore (win by default).

anyway, a few poke i've found that can discard stuff won't do well in Expanded / Standard deck. especially against those GX/VMAX stuff. so i guess this build can't be done.

edit : heck? zui-c1d3 banned word? xD

Edited by _trainee
banned word

If you're looking to build a strong mill deck, the best deck for the task is probably Cinccino Mill. The deck's consistent, an outlier in the current meta, and favorable in many matchups.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ellomello044208 said:

If you're looking to build a strong mill deck, the best deck for the task is probably Cinccino Mill. The deck's consistent, an outlier in the current meta, and favorable in many matchups.

oh, it's called Milling here? didn't know that. kinda new to these trading card games actually.

anyway, i've found some deck builds around Cinccino from some random site. thanks for the help :D