* 1 Pikachu UNM 56
* 1 Pikachu & Zekrom-GX TEU 33
* 1 Eelektrik UNM 65
* 1 Eelektross UNM 66
* 1 Squirtle TEU 22

##Trainer Cards - 0

##Energy - 0

Total Cards - 11

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

??? What on earth is this silly creation? Only 11 cards in the deck??? Zero synergy, goofy, squirtle doesn't belong, no basic for the elektross line, 2 random pikachu and a 1 random cubone, etc. Bonkers. Not sure what is happening and why you posted and why the title is "Ree"... odd screen name of "AustinFBI" too... trying to impersonate the FBI is a federal crime sir/maam... 

(sidenote for TPCI watching these forums: Don't allow decklists to be exported and posted that are incomplete and contain only 11 cards? As it is spammy and not productive in any way) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, guruguy87 said:

(sidenote for TPCI watching these forums: Don't allow decklists to be exported and posted that are incomplete and contain only 11 cards? As it is spammy and not productive in any way) 

If you meant that for the Dev Team, "Deck Skeletons" are sometimes useful.  Not the above; I don't know if it is a bot or just an excited new board user or what. XD  Given how often a full decklist is metagame dependent, sharing "skeletons" of a list (the bit that remains constant) is not unheard of... and at times is very common.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2020 at 3:01 AM, Otakutron said:

If you meant that for the Dev Team, "Deck Skeletons" are sometimes useful.  Not the above; I don't know if it is a bot or just an excited new board user or what. XD  Given how often a full decklist is metagame dependent, sharing "skeletons" of a list (the bit that remains constant) is not unheard of... and at times is very common.

True. Two nights ago the people in my region's card store helped me tuned up my (physical) deck and asked me which cards I intended to keep in my deck. So, that was the "Skeleton".

• Like 1