[PC] Installation - Game installer won't download

jjryt

When I press download for the installer the page loads up but after a few seconds the page starts to refresh by itself and my computer says that it is waiting foe the page to respond when i press the button that says to press it after 15 seconds if nothing downloads it just restarts the page refresh I tried talking to some people who have previously downloaded the game but they couldn't help me. What do I do?

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [PC] Installation - Game installer won't download

Hello @jjryt!

Do you experience this if you try using a different browser. If so, would you mind restarting your computer and trying again? Let us know if that gets you up and running. 

9 hours ago, jjryt said:

I have already tried both those things sorry.

Hello @jjryt!

I appreciate the update. If you are still having trouble downloading the game, I would suggest opening a support ticket. You can open a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, selecting the PTCGO option, and then selecting "Contact Us". In the meantime, I would also suggest clearing your browser cache/cookies and trying again.