Sign in to follow this  
ELKIMBA

My former collection of cards, decks, booster packs is suddenly lost. Help!

ELKIMBA

I stopped playing one and  half year ago, and i unnistalled. NOW when i want to play again, i reinstall to the last version i log in, and suddenly all is gone, excepts coins. I demand to have all my collection back!. I spent lots of money getting cards and stuff!.

PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Chasista
Posted (edited)

After some months of not playing any account is set to inactive in Pokémon servers so you'll need some/several log in and log out to the servers recognise the account as active again and  successfully restore all the previous data.

May need some tries but your data should be there, nothing is erased.

Edited by Chasista

ELKIMBA
Posted (edited)

several what?. Tries? So log in several times a day will speed up for some rare reason?

Edited by ELKIMBA

NL168
12 minutes ago, ELKIMBA said:

several what?. Tries? So log in several times a day will speed up for some rare reason?

Hey ELKIMBA, maybe you can try submitting a support ticket to the support team and see how that goes.  Hope it helps :) 

ELKIMBA

but this is like a common thing to happen after inactive?

NL168
1 hour ago, ELKIMBA said:

I don't have any experience of this myself, and I haven't heard of it happening before, so I'm not really sure.  Seems weird...

Chasista
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, ELKIMBA said:

Your account data is stored in the bottom of the servers, frozen and forgotten. Several logins will make the servers check the account data once and again, until realising it's an active account again and send the info to the "upper part". The server will finally "active" the account again to have all the data closer and find it faster.

19 hours ago, ELKIMBA said:

Yes.

Edited by Chasista

Mod_Dew

Hi ELKIMBA,

I wanted to drop in and see if you were still experiencing this issue.

If you still can't access your collection, what I would suggest is contacting our support team for help. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Sign in to follow this