What does this log in bonus mean

Gialli73

I thought it meant 5 boosters, if thats what it means for some reason i didnt get them, been playing for a few days, new to pokemon not ccg card games, any help would be great, it is a booster pack with a 5 by it, i cant insert an image file for some reason

Spoiler

Spoiler

Welcome to the forums @Gialli73! As you have noticed, you aren't allowed to insert images or links from outside sources into the forums. Did you mean that the booster pack had a number on a red tag at the top? That number indicates how many cards are in the booster pack, if it doesn't have the normal 10 cards. Did you trade for the booster packs?

1 hour ago, Gialli73 said:

I thought it meant 5 boosters, if thats what it means for some reason i didnt get them, been playing for a few days, new to pokemon not ccg card games, any help would be great, it is a booster pack with a 5 by it, i cant insert an image file for some reason

Login bonus it's a reward for every daily login, up to 5 times. Resets at a certain time I can't remember exactly (it was around 9AM PDT if they didn't changed) so you can login again for the next bonus. It keeps the last step you were bonused even if you don't login often so you always get the next bonus if the reset time is crossed.

1st time 5 tokens

2nd time 10 tokens

3rd time 15 tokens

4th time 1x tournament ticket

5th time 1x locked random standard and never ever the last set released booster pack

In short you get: a pack+1 tournament ticket+30 tokens, every 5 days just logging in daily.

If you mean the 5 in the pack in a red tag, it means what ellomello said above, the number of cards in that pack.

Edited by Chasista