EnigmaMRZ

[GENERAL] Other - Codes for decks not showing up on TCG

EnigmaMRZ

Hi, 

I have bought several packs and decks which have successfully been loaded on to my TCG account.

However, I recently bought another 4 decks (two from two separate retailers). The code has been accepted and it comes up with the name of the deck. However, when I am on the app, I cannot see the deck or the cards in the deck- the only thing I can see is the pokemon covers/box that came with it. Can someone help please?

Thanks

Chasista

Maybe that's not the issue but, did you went to Collection > Packs just in case they lay there unopened?

ellomello044208

PTCGO will automatically open the first copy of a Theme Deck that you buy. When you buy another copy of the same deck, it will be loaded into your Collection where it'll sit until you open it.

Mod_RedDragon
On 7/14/2020 at 5:12 AM, EnigmaMRZ said:

Hi, 

I have bought several packs and decks which have successfully been loaded on to my TCG account.

However, I recently bought another 4 decks (two from two separate retailers). The code has been accepted and it comes up with the name of the deck. However, when I am on the app, I cannot see the deck or the cards in the deck- the only thing I can see is the pokemon covers/box that came with it. Can someone help please?

Thanks

Hello @EnigmaMRZ,

I am just checking in with you to see if you are still having trouble locating your decks. Your fellow Trainer @ellomello044208 is correct in that extra copies of the same deck will be routed to the packs tab of your collection.