Looking for: yanmega prime and DCE

KO321

I have

3x Machamp prime

1-1 Darkrai and Cressellea legend

2 spirit tomb

and lots and lots of packs of every kind

ill be on after 6pm tonight.

Hey there, I have 1 Yanmega Prime for you if you want it. I can trade it for a Kingdra Prime if you happen to have one. Otherwise, 4 packs of your choice would be fine. :)

Edit: Feraligatr Prime plus 2 packs would work for me aswell. Should give you a few nice options seeing as Gota's thread states Yanmega 5.5 packs, Kingdra 5 packs and Gatr 3 packs :P

Hey there, I have 1 Yanmega Prime for you if you want it. I can trade it for a Kingdra Prime if you happen to have one. Otherwise, 4 packs of your choice would be fine. :)

im on now and ill get the offer to you shortly

Oki, it's in my binder now :)

Do you want my yanmega, or will there be no trade? It is in my binder if you want it...

Do you want my yanmega, or will there be no trade? It is in my binder if you want it...

put it in your binder and i will send the request

Ah sorry, gotta go...you'll have to get the Yanmega's from these guys.

if you get on around 7 i can make the trade with you

i still have 19 minutes for any one who wants to trade

Archived