Kralcen

New Standard Leaderboard Error for Pokemon Players Cup!

Kralcen

I'm not talking about the leaderboard error where players aren't showing up on the leaderboards. I knew about that error and did not use any of my tickets until it was fixed. A couple of days ago, people on these forums said that it has been fixed and points were updating correctly. That's when I started using my tickets. I have 92 Standard tournament rep, which is good for top 256 in the USA/Canada region. Because I didn't use my tickets until the bug was fixed, I actually saw myself on the Standard tournament rep leaderboard with 92 points. So what's the problem?

My name isn't on the PDF of top players by region. In fact, none of the players who started collecting tournament rep after the bug fix are on the PDF.

I can't believe this. I think someone is trying to cover this up, because the entire Standard leaderboards area webpage has been removed and has been changed into a redirect link to Mod Turtle's post with the PDF. I wasted all the tickets I've ever saved up for nothing. What is wrong with these people...

Thegameguard

If u are not on pdf  it is becuz ir not eligible.  This came be for many reasons.  I know a couple who did what u did n they on pdf. I'd make sure u do all u needed to do. Also final list isn't out. Also the pdf  is a reference  not a official  list

Mod_RedDragon
59 minutes ago, Kralcen said:

I'm not talking about the leaderboard error where players aren't showing up on the leaderboards. I knew about that error and did not use any of my tickets until it was fixed. A couple of days ago, people on these forums said that it has been fixed and points were updating correctly. That's when I started using my tickets. I have 92 Standard tournament rep, which is good for top 256 in the USA/Canada region. Because I didn't use my tickets until the bug was fixed, I actually saw myself on the Standard tournament rep leaderboard with 92 points. So what's the problem?

My name isn't on the PDF of top players by region. In fact, none of the players who started collecting tournament rep after the bug fix are on the PDF.

I can't believe this. I think someone is trying to cover this up, because the entire Standard leaderboards area webpage has been removed and has been changed into a redirect link to Mod Turtle's post with the PDF. I wasted all the tickets I've ever saved up for nothing. What is wrong with these people...

Hello @Kralcen!

You can check out more information on the Players Cup as well as some of the FAQ here. If you recently opted into the Play! Pokémon program that may be why you do not see your screen name on the PDF despite earning Tournament Rep. I have posted the details from the FAQ on eligibility below. If you continue to experience problems seeing your screen name and believe you should be on the PDF, please reach out to our support team so they can look into this further with you. 

Q: Who is eligible?

A: To be eligible, the account a player uses to earn Tournament Rep in the TCG Online must have a Player ID and be opted into the Play! Pokémon program. All accounts must be in good standing and be from one of the supported countries.

SuperMasterPoke
15 hours ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @Kralcen!

You can check out more information on the Players Cup as well as some of the FAQ here. If you recently opted into the Play! Pokémon program that may be why you do not see your screen name on the PDF despite earning Tournament Rep. I have posted the details from the FAQ on eligibility below. If you continue to experience problems seeing your screen name and believe you should be on the PDF, please reach out to our support team so they can look into this further with you. 

Q: Who is eligible?

A: To be eligible, the account a player uses to earn Tournament Rep in the TCG Online must have a Player ID and be opted into the Play! Pokémon program. All accounts must be in good standing and be from one of the supported countries.

@Mod_RedDragon

What happened to the actual overall leaderboard? It has been removed and now redirects to Mod Turtle's pdf post as Kralcen mentioned.

Kralcen

I opted in on June 25 and have the screenshots. This was a day ahead of the deadline and also before I created this thread. I thought that maybe because I recently opted in before the June 26 PDF was posted was the reason why I wasn't on the PDF. But today I checked the June 29 PDF and I'm still not on there. Please fix this bug!

Thegameguard
8 minutes ago, Kralcen said:

I opted in on June 25 and have the screenshots. This was a day ahead of the deadline and also before I created this thread. I thought that maybe because I recently opted in before the June 26 PDF was posted was the reason why I wasn't on the PDF. But today I checked the June 29 PDF and I'm still not on there. Please fix this bug!

U sure u doing events  not just ladder alot over talked to that say they have enough  n not on pdf, come find out they thought it meant ladder rep

Kralcen

I had 92 standard tournament rep, not 92 versus points. You can't spend tickets on versus points. See my original post.

sdrawkcab190

Sounds like you opted in AFTER you played the events. 

Do your points still count if you weren't opt'd in when you earned them? 

Submitting a support ticket is where you should go, not complaining on the forums. 

Kralcen

Yeah, I opted in after I played the events. I don't see why the points wouldn't count. Once they bring back the regular leaderboards, you can see that I'm on there with 92 standard tournament rep. If you can tell me one time filing a support ticket actually solved a player's problem, then I'll do it. They just say the leaderboards take longer than usual to update or that I need to opt in, even though I'll put in the support ticket that I've already opted in.

If you take a look at Thegameguard's posts, before when he was missing a lot of points, he posted about it on forums non-stop and it was helpful. It generated discussion and made more people aware of the issue. Obviously his attitude changed after he got his points, but this is still not right. Me and others (look at the other posts about this topic in Player VS Player) waited until the bug was fixed to use our tickets and now we wasted our tickets for nothing because of this bug.

Thegameguard
2 hours ago, Kralcen said:

Yeah, I opted in after I played the events. I don't see why the points wouldn't count. Once they bring back the regular leaderboards, you can see that I'm on there with 92 standard tournament rep. If you can tell me one time filing a support ticket actually solved a player's problem, then I'll do it. They just say the leaderboards take longer than usual to update or that I need to opt in, even though I'll put in the support ticket that I've already opted in.

If you take a look at Thegameguard's posts, before when he was missing a lot of points, he posted about it on forums non-stop and it was helpful. It generated discussion and made more people aware of the issue. Obviously his attitude changed after he got his points, but this is still not right. Me and others (look at the other posts about this topic in Player VS Player) waited until the bug was fixed to use our tickets and now we wasted our tickets for nothing because of this bug.

If u see my other posts I have brought up ur questions   before.  Nothing has changed.  I thougbt today's pdf would show all who have opted. I did ask mods what if a player has the rep but didn't optd in and wants  too. What are the guidelines  on this and is there a real about cut off to opt in to play pokemon. 

Missing points I did alot about  becuz it was happening to me and tried to hard to figure  out why it was happening.  In this I found out why and how they could fix it.  And relayed  all I could to help.

As for the opt in issue I'm not having so i have zero data on it. I have talked woth people with  the issue, most didnt realize  it was events that gave the rep. Others like you have done the rep but  did not qualify for the cup for number of reasons.

Best thing to do is submit tickets details  are everything,  ask question  put word out.

I really rather have everyone that has enough rep be in cup.  If u earned  your spot u should get it.

Also u have to remember  the pdf  is not  offcial  it is a reference.    Invites haven't been sent out.  And ************* are not  set in stone yet. 

If ur not on pdf  I'd do this

Take screens of all ur events  and placements,  make sure  u refer to my guide on how to tell which u are and points,  on screen id wrote in ur placement.  Send them all in on a ticket. 

In this ticket  explain ur not on Leaderboards pdf that u have optd in for it. Provide date you did this. Also country you your account lists and state, i think some na islands  and territorys are not eligible  or or in Latin America  listing.

Remember  points only count from may 26th 11am cst til june 26th 10:59am cst. Also I don't know if u start a event  before end time but it dont finish til after counts. Going by daily stuff I don't think it does.  Alot of people are asking why points from past weekend n today don't count.  Simply  put "june" month is from dates n times mentioned  above.

Submitting tickets like above helps resolve things faster giving  all details  upfront is less time going back and forth  .

I'd also go on ur post and list the same.  Giving details spreading the  word is best way.   My atidude  hasn't  change  , just my issue is resolved and from people I talked to most, have not done or know what the cup eligibility is or didn't relize  it was tournament  rep not vs rep, or even confused the two.

Just remember sure 92 would make it by pdf, but I'm sure there is many people trying to get eligible  for cup, 82 is correct cut off but if 30 peope get added due to opting in later  or after event  started or ended. This min number can change  alot.  Heck my 147 could not even make top 256. But once again  I feel u should least  know 100% u didnt make it die to u didnt get enough, rather then u never on list cuz of a mistake. Also I feel sorry for people who live in places that can't join the cup, but i understand why.