Sign in to follow this  
Rokamikali

[GENERAL] Game froze when about to win

Rokamikali
Posted (edited)

One of the games I was playing all of a sudden the game froze but not completely, literally as I was about to win. The music was still running and I could click on the cards to enlarge them and scroll through my discard pile. I got down to the "15 seconds" on my turn but the was unable to complete any moves at all. The turn then switched over to my opponent but they also were unable to do anything. I waited almost 10 minutes before exiting the game completely, only to reopen it and find my win streak was gone but it still gave me ****** for the prize cards I had taken. 

Has anyone else had this issue????

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags added, item prefix included

Mod_GuruLot
21 minutes ago, Rokamikali said:

One of the games I was playing all of a sudden the game froze but not completely, literally as I was about to win. The music was still running and I could click on the cards to enlarge them and scroll through my discard pile. I got down to the "15 seconds" on my turn but the was unable to complete any moves at all. The turn then switched over to my opponent but they also were unable to do anything. I waited almost 10 minutes before exiting the game completely, only to reopen it and find my win streak was gone but it still gave me ****** for the prize cards I had taken. 

Has anyone else had this issue????

Hello @Rokamikali

Welcome to the forum! :)  

Thank you for letting us know. 

Please get in touch with our support team to submit a crash report and if you are still running into issues with the game.

You can open a support ticket by clicking this link and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in.

Sign in to follow this