Cannot Access TCGO

Wyraach_ur

I don't know why, but every time I try to access the Trading Card Game Online, it takes me back to the front page. I've tried accessing it from my dashboard, i've tried through Trainer Challenge, but I keep ending up back at the home page :( Is this a bug?

Same here. Was fine yesterday, but today none of the links to the TCGO seem to be working. Has anyone managed to get on today?

Good Morning everyone!

We are experiencing some technical hicups at the moment. I understand the frustration, just try and be patient! I assure you we are working hard to get this thing up and running.

ICO

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

i have a problem.

the problem is that i buyed 3 paks of black and white.

but i dident find any card.

and this was my first black and white booster packs.

and ther was a zekrom. rare zekrom not a normal zekrom.im lucky but...

The card decks or boosters will say on the pack if they contain redeem codes.

ICO

"Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"

Aren't you supposed to be able to access the deck builder after you redeem the code? I'm asking because i entered the code and it wouldn't let me access that or tcgo.

try your local card stop. the one in walmart or target don't have them. i wish they would hint hint. But pretty much they have to be the pack that come straight of a booster box.

Hello everyone!!

First off, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!!! We are happy to report that we believe to have found the source of the problem, and as a result, implemented what is known as a 'HOT FIX'!

Please attempt to access the TCGO again, and let us know if you continue to see a problem.

Thank you again, Happy Closed Beta!

Regards,

COSSO

Moderator Extraordinaire

Archived