Sign in to follow this  
rival173

Daily Inspiration.

rival173

pokmon-friday-crossword-ice-types1.png

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">All of the answers are names of Ice-type pokemon, either legendary or in their highest (or only) evolutionary form.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">Across

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">1. A wily Dark pokemon that hunts in packs. It slices with its wicked claws.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">4. A legendary Dragon that fell to Earth in a meteorite, according to Unova legends.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">7. A large blue pokemon known for ferrying people across the waters of Kanto.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">8. A walrus-like pokemon that hails from Hoenn. It is blue and white.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">11. A snowflake-like pokemon that attacks by whipping its icy chains.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">16. A penguin-like pokemon that stores food in its tail.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">18. A large brown pokemon with giant tusks. In the anime, Dawn has one.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">Down

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">2. A large Grass type from Sinnoh, where it is known as the Abominable Snowman.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">3. A ghostly pokemon that is always female. It evolved using a Dawn Stone.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">5. A strange pokemon that resembles a double-scoop ice cream cone.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">6. A legendary bird of Kanto that causes snow to fall wherever it flies.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">9. A Psychic type that puts opponents to sleep with a kiss.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">10. A round pokemon with black spikes for horns. It can float and manipulate ice.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">12. Eevee evolves into this pokemon when you level it up near an ice-covered rock.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">13. A legendary golem of Hoenn. It cannot melt, even if it is submerged in hot magma.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">14. This bivalve with a spiky shell was evolved using a Water Stone.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">15. A large ursine pokemon that makes fangs and claws out of ice by freezing air.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">17. A pure white pokemon with a flowing tail. It bashes icebergs apart with its horn.

rival173

pokmon-who-will-win-this-epic-battle.gif

Why aren't they using tackle because at level 15 magickarp learns tackle?

?

trainersnivy58

I have a level 22 magickarp im my soul silver game that has tackle and I found out that level 15 it learns takle and where do you find that cross word puzzle?

rival173

Please remove the offensive laungage this is a kids site....

I don't want this page to be blocked

muzikmaestro

I second that!

trainersnivy58

rival173 please help me find one pokemon jokes by telling me the url of it.

rival173

rival173 please help me find one pokemon jokes by telling me the url of it.

Google 'Pokemon Funnies' then find the Url

trainersnivy58

Thank you. How do I get it to show it on here by the image propeties with the picture actully showing as well rival173?

rival173

ok you just right click the pic then click copy Url then open the picture box on the bar above ^ And paste the Url into the box. =D

Little-Eevee

b0519f93fbebed6404409905fd66fc63-d3e6e88.png

Don't forget about talking to people, buying soda pop, reading signs, ect.

rival173

Saw this realized ITS TRUE!

pokmon-dont-make-me-evolve.jpg

rival173

pokmon-dont-sleep-in.png

how many of You wish you were here!

cyndaquil5675

I wish I was there in that and do not get it.

rival173

pokmon-at-least-hes-being-honest.jpg

pokmon-dragonie-is-key.png

pokmon-rgb-the-primary-colors.png

rival173

Heres to All the EEVEE LOVERS!!!

pokmon-everybody-loves-eevee.jpg

rival173

Officaly 15 years now!

pokmon-why-does-everyone-hate-on-the-saurs.jpg

cyndaquil5675

pokmon-at-least-hes-being-honest.jpg

pokmon-dragonie-is-key.png

pokmon-rgb-the-primary-colors.png

I am a dective amd do noyt make me get out my leaf storm aka serperior and I am wearing a tepig cape. LeafStorm aka Serperior Level 100.

rival173

koma-comic-strip-great-snap.jpg

funny-graphs97.png

koma-comic-strip-paula-dean-wants-to-fight.jpg

Little-Eevee

The pic you said the word was offensive language is auctually not inappropriate. I played a game rated E10+ and it was catergerized "mild language". So it's ok, assuming there are no 9 years olds here...

Litwickfan11

Lol at the Dean pic

Little-Eevee

4d891cc03c06cd61730e2691a7644474-d3eetkw.png

Little-Eevee

brink_of_mentality_by_bummerdude-d31jvao.png

Sign in to follow this