Daily Inspiration.

pokmon-friday-crossword-ice-types1.png

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">All of the answers are names of Ice-type pokemon, either legendary or in their highest (or only) evolutionary form.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">Across

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">1. A wily Dark pokemon that hunts in packs. It slices with its wicked claws.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">4. A legendary Dragon that fell to Earth in a meteorite, according to Unova legends.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">7. A large blue pokemon known for ferrying people across the waters of Kanto.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">8. A walrus-like pokemon that hails from Hoenn. It is blue and white.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">11. A snowflake-like pokemon that attacks by whipping its icy chains.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">16. A penguin-like pokemon that stores food in its tail.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">18. A large brown pokemon with giant tusks. In the anime, Dawn has one.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">Down

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">2. A large Grass type from Sinnoh, where it is known as the Abominable Snowman.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">3. A ghostly pokemon that is always female. It evolved using a Dawn Stone.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">5. A strange pokemon that resembles a double-scoop ice cream cone.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">6. A legendary bird of Kanto that causes snow to fall wherever it flies.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">9. A Psychic type that puts opponents to sleep with a kiss.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">10. A round pokemon with black spikes for horns. It can float and manipulate ice.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">12. Eevee evolves into this pokemon when you level it up near an ice-covered rock.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">13. A legendary golem of Hoenn. It cannot melt, even if it is submerged in hot magma.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">14. This bivalve with a spiky shell was evolved using a Water Stone.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">15. A large ursine pokemon that makes fangs and claws out of ice by freezing air.

<p style="font-size: 1.3em; line-height: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; ">17. A pure white pokemon with a flowing tail. It bashes icebergs apart with its horn.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rival173

• Little-Eevee

• trainersnivy58

• Satic-Draco

trainersnivy58

I have a level 22 magickarp im my soul silver game that has tackle and I found out that level 15 it learns takle and where do you find that cross word puzzle?

rival173 please help me find one pokemon jokes by telling me the url of it.

Google 'Pokemon Funnies' then find the Url

trainersnivy58

Thank you. How do I get it to show it on here by the image propeties with the picture actully showing as well rival173?

ok you just right click the pic then click copy Url then open the picture box on the bar above ^ And paste the Url into the box. =D

cyndaquil5675

pokmon-at-least-hes-being-honest.jpg

pokmon-dragonie-is-key.png

pokmon-rgb-the-primary-colors.png

I am a dective amd do noyt make me get out my leaf storm aka serperior and I am wearing a tepig cape. LeafStorm aka Serperior Level 100.

Little-Eevee

The pic you said the word was offensive language is auctually not inappropriate. I played a game rated E10+ and it was catergerized "mild language". So it's ok, assuming there are no 9 years olds here...