[GENERAL] Login - Can't login after trying to with my laptop

GamingSB

After trying to login on someone else his account I can't login. The connection error says it could not connect to the pokemon login service.

I can't get to the login service anyway except if i use a vpn addon in in my browser (That is the reason I can write this message) If I don't have a VPN I get the next message.

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

How can I fix this? Or do I have to use a VPN to play the game from now on?

Edited by GamingSB

Hi GamingSB,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

What I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game. In many instances, this will resolve the issue that you are describing. After uninstalling, simply reinstall the game from the official download page.

If that does not resolve your issue, I recommend opening a support ticket for this issue. The support team should be able to walk you through a few steps and get you back in the game. To open a support ticket, visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online link. From there click "Contact Us".

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Login - Can't login after trying to with my laptop
On 6/20/2020 at 4:30 AM, GamingSB said:

After trying to login on someone else his account I can't login. The connection error says it could not connect to the pokemon login service.

I can't get to the login service anyway except if i use a vpn addon in in my browser (That is the reason I can write this message) If I don't have a VPN I get the next message.

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

How can I fix this? Or do I have to use a VPN to play the game from now on?

Hello @GamingSB,

I am just checking in with you to see if you are still running into the 403 error.