Sign in to follow this  
Joebro124

[GAME] Defeat for no reason?

Joebro124
Posted (edited)

I’ve been playing this game recently and just now, I played against a person and we were both down to one prize card. I would have been able to one-shot his last Pokemon, but it came up with a “defeat” screen. I am not sure as to whether he left the game or not which could have triggered another glitch, but this has happened a few other times throughout my recent time of playing. (This glitch was on the mobile version; I am not sure as to whether or not this affects the glitch)

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

IceBeamTogetic

Do you have a game log? There's no way of knowing what happened without it.

It sounds to me like you weren't paying attention and decked yourself out. 

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, Joebro124 said:

I’ve been playing this game recently and just now, I played against a person and we were both down to one prize card. I would have been able to one-shot his last Pokemon, but it came up with a “defeat” screen. I am not sure as to whether he left the game or not which could have triggered another glitch, but this has happened a few other times throughout my recent time of playing. (This glitch was on the mobile version; I am not sure as to whether or not this affects the glitch)

Hello @Joebro124

Welcome to the forum! :) 

I'm sorry to hear you run into issues with the game. 

The fellow trainer @IceBeamTogetic is right saying that a game log could reveal what may have caused it. 

Please update this topic should you have saved it so that it can be reviewed. 

Sign in to follow this