Sign in to follow this  
lk1123

Two Regirocks and Guzma possible glitch?

lk1123

I had only 2 pokemon in play, both barrier Regirock. Opponents Pokemon was stuck in the active with no energy to retreat and no abilities in play to allow it to retreat. Normally when they try to guzma a benched regirock they are unable to which prevents the switching effect. When I had both active and benched pokemon being regirock, the guzma somehow allowed the  opponent to switch their pokemon with guzma's effect. Is this a glitch or am I mistaken here? 

IceBeamTogetic

Switch 1 of your opponent’s Benched Pokémon with their Active Pokémon. If you do, switch your Active Pokémon with 1 of your Benched Pokémon.

Since your Regirock were unable to be switched by your opponent's Guzma, they should not be able to switch their own Pokemon. Guzma would do nothing.

Are you sure they didn't use something else, such as Keldeo-EX's Rush In ability, or a Switch after realizing their Guzma had no effect? 

lk1123
13 hours ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

Since your Regirock were unable to be switched by your opponent's Guzma, they should not be able to switch their own Pokemon. Guzma would do nothing.

Are you sure they didn't use something else, such as Keldeo-EX's Rush In ability, or a Switch after realizing their Guzma had no effect? 

I just had it happen again except I only had 1 regirock on the bench and 1 non regirock in the active. Opponent guzma'd regirock and was able to switch their pokemon. Either a glitch or a rule change. 

TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for reporting this. The QA team was able to reproduce this bug and it has been added to the Version 2.72 Known Issues thread.

Sign in to follow this