Sign in to follow this  
TheRicardoToddy

[GAME] Coin Stacked On Screen!

TheRicardoToddy

Hello, this is my first post here on the forum to report a problem, I'm using google translator so I'm sorry for the mistakes .. Today I came across this error in the image, the match occurred normally but the coin was frozen on the screen, and even the game taking place it does not come out .. follows an image of the error ..
[Edited by Mod_Turtle: Only official Pokémon URLs are allowed on the forum]

• Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
17 hours ago, TheRicardoToddy said:

Hello, this is my first post here on the forum to report a problem, I'm using google translator so I'm sorry for the mistakes .. Today I came across this error in the image, the match occurred normally but the coin was frozen on the screen, and even the game taking place it does not come out .. follows an image of the error ..[Edited by Mod_Turtle: Only official Pokémon URLs are allowed on the forum]

Hello @TheRicardoToddy

Let me welcome you to the forum! :) 

Thank you for letting us know. The best is to submit a ticket to our support team with the screenshot and eventual crash log so that they can take a further look into this for you. 

To do so, please use this link, sign in on the top right side of the page, then select the TCGO category and click Contact Us.

Sign in to follow this