New guy, wonderin if anyone could help me out?

MoonHead92

Hey guys i'm new to this community and pretty much the card game itself. I only really started playing this to have some fun with friends, and i have just finished the trainer challenge.

Now this is where i need help, i currently possess one wailord and 2 wailmer, and i need 1 more of each, but i have no money to buy boosters, plus i only really play this for fun at the moment, but later in future actually play in real life, once i can get a job.

If anyone has any of these spare (note i have no idea how rare these are), but if anyone could give me these, to help me out, i would be totally greatful, thanks.

I know this is a lot to ask, and you're probably thinking "why would i help this person"... well you can't blame a guy for trying can ya :). Thanks anyways.

i have a walimer and i can give it to you for free since i am so nice

Do you have another spare you'd be willing to give to me? I could really use it :)

just got both in a trade the basic and the stage 1 in a trade that was super fast accepted and i made a trade to you

Thanks dude you're awesome, when i start buying packs etc. I'll make sure to get in touch, and try to help you out :)

thanks and I am working on a lightning and colorless deck but having trouble to find someone who is really good for a oppent for this deck please let me kow of you can battle me so I can test it and I will be in the deck deccison room

just got both in a trade the basic and the stage 1 in a trade that was super fast accepted and i made a trade to you

Thanks dude you're awesome, when i start buying packs etc. I'll make sure to get in touch, and try to help you out :)

you are welcome

thanks and I am working on a lightning and colorless deck but having trouble to find someone who is really good for a oppent for this deck please let me kow of you can battle me so I can test it and I will be in the deck deccison room

Quote | Moon Head 92 posted on Dec 30 2011 03:15 PM UTC I need to test this deck out

Quote | TrainerSnivy57 posted on Dec 30 2011 03:11 PM UTC

you are welcome

Quote | Moon Head 92 posted on Dec 30 2011 03:15 PM UTC I need to test this deck out

Quote | TrainerSnivy57 posted on Dec 30 2011 03:11 PM UTC

you are welcome

and can you let me know what deck i should make

what do you want Zekrom0875 and what will you trade me for the card(s)

Hey man i know this a bit much to ask, but i just built a grass deck with the help of a friend, and i was wondering if you had a ledian spare that i could have please?

(This is also why i didn't reply to your challenge, as i only finished the deck and another, my apologies)

THAT IS OK I DON'T HAVE ANY LEDIN

BUT I HAVE TWO DEERLINGS AND

A SNIVY AND SERVINE ONE OF EACH

FOR YOU IS THAT OK WITH YOU?

THAT IS OK I DON'T HAVE ANY LEDIN

BUT I HAVE TWO DEERLINGS AND

A SNIVY AND SERVINE ONE OF EACH

FOR YOU IS THAT OK WITH YOU?

Thanks for them, and yer it's ok my friend managed to get me a ledian earlier :)

DO YOU HAVE ANY CARDS I CAN HAVE TO USE MY LIGHTNING WATER DECK I HAVE MADE

If you could trade from the free decks, then yes, but all the cards i could trade belong to my friend, he just leant me them (until i can start buying my own), so i could actually play with something half decent. Sorry.

Archived