[GAME] Missing Rep points for Players' Cup

Thegameguard

So with official  list on forums now, does  this mean  the lost points won't be counted?

I'm at 123poimts but ur list says 41.

I have proof  of all my events  n placements n dates.

Can mod actually  give a real response on this?

Edited by Thegameguard
spelling
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thegameguard

• PokemonBrothers

• Valkyria

• MoeHawk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are aware: (https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/75303-version-272-known-issues/) Scroll down to Gameplay:Versus, it states it there.  Hopefully will be fixed soon!

On official  site it lists  it ending  on Friday night  . It was im the qna section   https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-players-cup/frequently-asked-questions/

Thegameguard
10 hours ago, DesDaddy said:

They are aware: (https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/75303-version-272-known-issues/)

Scroll down to Gameplay:Versus, it states it there.  Hopefully will be fixed soon!

What they mention not actually  the bug, bug is its not accounting for all  rep points. I've had back n forth support tickets and all they tell me is points are delayed. Give it time. 

I gave it weeks n still missing over 80 points.

There is a major issue in where it syncs its data from. 

I clearly  took a screen shot before  all events  n now after doing events.  I havent done one in nearly  a week now. N in game  showed 331 and now it shows 454. I only play standard  nothing else.   Leader boards and the post the mods made in forums  it only shows 41. They says the forum is the offcial  numbers.

But yet I can prove  my number tgey claim  is not right not even close.

Really wish they admit the issue and fix it  or find away to get actual points taken

PokemonBrothers

I am sorry to contact you (Mod_Turtle) this way, but it seems I can't PM you (can fill the message part of the PM).

Regarding your posts about the Players' cup, there is a huge issue affecting a lot (and I mean A LOT) of people : we're missing rep points on the leaderboard (even on the PDF you publish).

Because everyone complained about missing rep points, I only played one tournament so far, to check the issue, and I won 7 rep points (I checked my rep points before and after this standard tournament I played on the 13th of june).

The leaderboard says I did not win any rep points, and of course I'm not in the PDF you just published.

I already contacted support, they said I had sometimes to wait more than 20 minutes for the points to appear on the leaderboard. It was 6 days ago now.

Can anyone really check why I'm not on the leaderboard?

Also, I'm from Belgium, if I check the leaderboard, it says I did not participate in any event when I select Belgium, but if I select Europe, it is even worse, it says I am not in this region. But if I select Latin America it says I did not participate in any event. Last time I checked, Belgium is in Europe.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by PokemonBrothers
Thegameguard
2 hours ago, PokemonBrothers said:

I am sorry to contact you (Mod_Turtle) this way, but it seems I can't PM you (can fill the message part of the PM).

Regarding your posts about the Players' cup, there is a huge issue affecting a lot (and I mean A LOT) of people : we're missing rep points on the leaderboard (even on the PDF you publish).

Because everyone complained about missing rep points, I only played one tournament so far, to check the issue, and I won 7 rep points (I checked my rep points before and after this standard tournament I played on the 13th of june).

The leaderboard says I did not win any rep points, and of course I'm not in the PDF you just published.

I already contacted support, they said I had sometimes to wait more than 20 minutes for the points to appear on the leaderboard. It was 6 days ago now.

Can anyone really check why I'm not on the leaderboard?

Also, I'm from Belgium, if I check the leaderboard, it says I did not participate in any event when I select Belgium, but if I select Europe, it is even worse, it says I am not in this region. But if I select Latin America it says I did not participate in any event. Last time I checked, Belgium is in Europe.

Thanks in advance!

Prob not best place to post this, a this topic as zero to do with  rep points.

N b so mant posts have been made  and support tickets.

Prob best to post  this  in those topics

PokemonBrothers

I know, but Mod_turtle is the one posting the pdf thingy and I have no way to contact him/her directly. 

PokemonBrothers

This is not exactly the same issue. This issue is talking about VS points, not rep points. I really hope they are working on it. We do not care at all about VS point, since there is no ranked ladder.

I'm not using the few tickets I have until the rep problem is solved.

I'm not even on the leaderboard while I can prove I made rep points this month in a standard event. Support is just telling me to wait for the leaderboard to update (usual automatic answer it seems), it's been 6 days, I hope they appear after a full week though... /s

Valkyria
5 hours ago, PokemonBrothers said:

This is not exactly the same issue. This issue is talking about VS points, not rep points. I really hope they are working on it. We do not care at all about VS point, since there is no ranked ladder.

I'm not using the few tickets I have until the rep problem is solved.

I'm not even on the leaderboard while I can prove I made rep points this month in a standard event. Support is just telling me to wait for the leaderboard to update (usual automatic answer it seems), it's been 6 days, I hope they appear after a full week though... /s

You're right, it's a different issue. The bug about VS points has been on the known issues page for years (and apparently is still there). I know because I got around 6,000 points on a versus ladder a few years ago, back when Buzzwole-GX was the standard meta, and tried to find myself but couldn't. I went to the forums and saw it was on the known issues list.

The fact that none of the mods or support staff are acknowledging the lost points simply means that it's not going to be fixed. If they refuse recognize the lost points as its own individual problem (despite receiving plenty of support tickets) and instead pass it off as the leaderboards taking longer than usual to update, there's no hope. If they were to acknowledge the problem, it would undermine the entire event because they would be admitting the wrong group of players advanced.

Those qualifying for the next stage of the Players Cup will be decided by the broken leaderboard, missing points or not. Having just played you in a standard tournament, I see that you accepted this as well and are using your tickets, despite saying you wouldn't until the problem is fixed. They know serious players will cave in and use their tickets regardless so there's very little point in spending the resources to fix the leaderboards.

EDIT: I just saw that the tournament we were in completed, and you didn't get second place. That's good, because it means you should have received some standard tournament rep and will now show up on the leaderboards. From what I've noticed, second place does not get any tournament rep. If you're playing in these tournaments to rank and not for packs or coins, then do whatever you can to not get second.

Edited by Valkyria
Additional key information.
PokemonBrothers
1 hour ago, Valkyria said:

EDIT: I just saw that the tournament we were in completed, and you didn't get second place. That's good, because it means you should have received some standard tournament rep and will now show up on the leaderboards. From what I've noticed, second place does not get any tournament rep. If you're playing in these tournaments to rank and not for packs or coins, then do whatever you can to not get second.

Lol, indeed we were in the same tournament!

Got 5 points in my stats, but still nothing on the leaderboard. It's my 2nd tournament in june, I should be at 12 reps, nothing, nada, "You haven't earned any Tournament Rep from Standard format matches in Tournament yet this month.", my game and me say otherwise...

Second test is over, won't do more tournament until I see my 12 points.

I now see my 5 points of today : I see myself in the Global list, listed as Belgium. I can't find myself in the european or belgian lists though... Still missing 7 points, which goes as Valkyria said as missing points when getting 2nd place...

Edited by PokemonBrothers
Alphaia_CORP

Fix this urgent please, you can't make a tournament out of the blue, make people use their tickets, and make the system not function properly.

This is the main reason why I didn't participate - Many people had reported this bug and I didn't want to fall victim of it.

Thegameguard

Seems they did fix issue in last couple days, but have not added missing from before  update. 

Not had missing points sence. But I'm still missing around 80points from before update. 

I really hope they give us are missing points. Atm I'm barely  in top 256 ,for na. I should of waited not used any tickets til now.  But didn't  think I'd lose points in a glitch.

Missing points seems random  I've gotten points  for every  placement.  1st 2nd 3rd n so on. N also missing points from all placements . Don't think it has anything  to do with  what u place. 

Edited by Thegameguard
Valkyria
7 hours ago, Thegameguard said:

So thing ends  17:59 on the 26th.  Doesn't look like they gonna fix missing points.  

Oh, are you sure it ends on June 26? I thought it went until the end of the month?

In addition to everyone else, the leaderboards keep telling me I haven't completed any tournaments this month, but that's not true and is not reflecting my username in the leaderboards. Any help is appreciated before I keep wasting tickets to get into the player's cup.

Thegameguard
1 hour ago, mseward said:

In addition to everyone else, the leaderboards keep telling me I haven't completed any tournaments this month, but that's not true and is not reflecting my username in the leaderboards. Any help is appreciated before I keep wasting tickets to get into the player's cup.

Have u tried manually  looking up ur name.  Sometimes it says no points but u can find ur name

Thegameguard

Well odds are I won't make player  cup due to this glitch.  I'm sitting at 250th I drop about 6 spots a night.  I spent  all my tickets in first week ish over 200. Missing 83 points. Sending  support tickets  screenshots info on what is happening  and I get told it takes time for it to show. I'm sorry that is not it. No real response from mods other  then that 

Valkyria
4 hours ago, Thegameguard said:

Well odds are I won't make player  cup due to this glitch.  I'm sitting at 250th I drop about 6 spots a night.  I spent  all my tickets in first week ish over 200. Missing 83 points. Sending  support tickets  screenshots info on what is happening  and I get told it takes time for it to show. I'm sorry that is not it. No real response from mods other  then that 

No, I think you will make it for sure. According to Mod Turtle:

"Since receiving the first reports from our community, we have been investigating discrepancies noted by participants in regards to their tournament rep on the Pokémon Players Cup leaderboards. With your help and feedback, we have been able to identify where these discrepancies were happening and which results were not being calculated for competitors. We are actively working on a solution and improving our processes.

Starting 6/24, we will be posting an updated list on the TCGO forums that will correctly display the current ranks for the top 500 eligible players in each region. This list will include all Tournament Rep earned up to that date and will be updated each morning (PST) on the following dates: 6/25, 6/26, and 6/29."

This means that you might recover your lost points. It also means that the event won't end on June 26th like they said in the FAQ, but will extend until at least June 29th.

Thegameguard

Website still wrong but updated pdf shows right now at least. Happy they fixed  it. Sitting at 140 points. which is what I should be at.

Question  is who is pezzy and how many tickets did he start with