MoeHawk

[GAME] Missing Rep points for Players' Cup

MoeHawk

Im trying to check my stats but this message is displayed "You do not live in the selected location."

Ive sent a ticket but tomorrow starts the players cup

Does someone knows how to fix this.

MoeHawk

Im trying to check my stats but this message is displayed "You do not live in the selected location."

iyado166

It says same in my case but I still appear in the list of the region concerned 🤪

• Like 1

MoeHawk

thanks, i see my user in the list as well. 

Mod_Gunning

Hi MoeHawk,

It's nice to see that you were able to see your username in the list. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

gutolespier

Hello! Yesterday I started to play at standard events on ptcgo to acumulate points for the Players Cup, but my name is not showing up at the Leaderboards. How can I fix that ? 

Mod_GuruLot
59 minutes ago, gutolespier said:

Hello! Yesterday I started to play at standard events on ptcgo to acumulate points for the Players Cup, but my name is not showing up at the Leaderboards. How can I fix that ? 

Hello @gutolespier

Let me welcome you to the forum! :)

Please reach out to our support team for further assistance clicking this link

drMime619
Posted (edited)

I played quite a few tournaments between the 1-3 june and I found that often the points were not added to the leaderboard.
For example my tournament rep has increased in game by at least around 90 points (statistics page) or more but the leaderboard shows only around half of the points. From june 1st - 2nd the points stayed at 13 for around 24 hours so I'm wondering if some points have been lost?

https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-tcg/play-online/leaderboards/standard/

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

dairyman17

Hi,

This is also happening to me. It says that I am not part of the Oceania region although my account is set to Australia (which is where I live). My scores seem to be working when I check global but not for the regional. I've seen a few similar posts which have replies with a link to log a support ticket - but I cannot seem to find which submenu to click on that leads to logging a support ticket from there.

Mod_GuruLot
17 hours ago, drMime619 said:

I played quite a few tournaments between the 1-3 june and I found that often the points were not added to the leaderboard.
For example my tournament rep has increased in game by at least around 90 points (statistics page) or more but the leaderboard shows only around half of the points. From june 1st - 2nd the points stayed at 13 for around 24 hours so I'm wondering if some points have been lost?

https://www.pokemon.com/uk/pokemon-tcg/play-online/leaderboards/standard/

Hello @drMime619

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Thank you for your question. 

The Leaderboard may occasionally take longer than expected to update and we’re working on improving the rate at which displayed results refresh.

Mod_GuruLot
On 6/4/2020 at 6:16 AM, dairyman17 said:

Hi,

This is also happening to me. It says that I am not part of the Oceania region although my account is set to Australia (which is where I live). My scores seem to be working when I check global but not for the regional. I've seen a few similar posts which have replies with a link to log a support ticket - but I cannot seem to find which submenu to click on that leads to logging a support ticket from there.

Hello @dairyman17

Let me welcome you to the forum! :) 

Please note that the Leaderboard may occasionally take longer than expected to update.

We are working on improving the rate at which displayed results refresh.

drMime619
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @drMime619

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Thank you for your question. 

The Leaderboard may occasionally take longer than expected to update and we’re working on improving the rate at which displayed results refresh.

Hi @Mod_GuruLot

Do you have any information in terms of how the score is calculated? The tournament rep on the statistics page and the score on the leaderboards, are they supposed to increase by the same amount? 

Currently it looks like they are out of sync therefore the leaderboard has less points than expected, this is what I'm thinking however I don't know the logic of the leaderboard so it's difficult to verify this.

Edited by drMime619

Mod_RedDragon

Hello Trainers!

I have merged a few posts on the same topic into this one. Please be sure to check out Mod_GuruLot's response above regarding the leaderboards. 

Marksys

I've got the same problem...... =(

Thegameguard

player cup started on the 1st not tomorrow, tomorrow starts the matches  they filmed  before  June  of the top players they invited to a mini tournament,  winner got free invite to finals in aug.

Atm website  us very buggy,  

A if u select  anything but global  , this month,  it will  give u that area, but ********* how many points u have you can manual look through til you find yourself

But  points  added are delayed   by 20 min or sometimes hours or days, or never.

I've done  alot of research on this bug it seems if you play on a computer  it adds all points to site within a hour. If u play the app from Google play store or apk, it  delayed  heavily, and missing points  all together. 

I'm at 32 according to website but if i add my  events  up n check my stats inside game  I've earned  over 100 sence  event  started

Mod_GuruLot
On 5/31/2020 at 2:25 PM, MoeHawk said:

Hello @MoeHawk

Thank you for submitting a ticket about this.

Be patient, please, tickets are answered in the order they are received.

Our support team should be getting back to you shortly.  

Thegameguard
Posted (edited)

The website sync issue  I've tested  n posted this on other topics  on the forums.

If u play  on app version  thats why  points are missing n delayed   by days.

If you play on computer  ive  not seen a delay  longer then a couple hours and no points missing.

On 6/4/2020 at 5:40 PM, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello Trainers!

I have merged a few posts on the same topic into this one. Please be sure to check out Mod_GuruLot's response above regarding the leaderboards. 

So I think the mods need to heavily  look into this.

Most players are missing points yet from days ago. Me im at 32 on website  but I'm at 97. I haven't  played in a event  in 2 days and  my points have not changed on website in 3 days.

I've put in a support ticket on this. Last wed and have updated the support ticket with my findings.

Think it be best  when posting this issue, or submitting  ticket to post if your playing on app or computer.  Or both at time of events. To help the mods properly  get to the bottom of this issue.

I'd also highly  suggest  playing events  on computer not app.  Which  ill 100% be doing.  

If n when its fixed im sure the mod will have to manually  go in n correct scores.  And if alot of people using app n playing alot of events this will take longer to do.  Changing to computer  i believe  will work for the better n limit the issues

Edited by Thegameguard

Thegameguard

Its been 5 days sence I last heard from support ticket,  sence then I went up a couple points  but still missing 55 points.

I expect  a couple issues.

A. if ur using  a tablet  or phone  you will experience  extremely delay in points and loss of points.

B. If u leave a event  early  you will see nonpoints on website for that event.

Its either  one of these or both. Something  needs to be done.

Until then I'd say don't use app for events. 

And don't leave events  wait til it fully finishes

MoeHawk

ive played few events, but none points earned about it... xd

drMime619
On 6/7/2020 at 5:41 PM, Thegameguard said:

The website sync issue  I've tested  n posted this on other topics  on the forums.

If u play  on app version  thats why  points are missing n delayed   by days.

If you play on computer  ive  not seen a delay  longer then a couple hours and no points missing.

So I think the mods need to heavily  look into this.

Most players are missing points yet from days ago. Me im at 32 on website  but I'm at 97. I haven't  played in a event  in 2 days and  my points have not changed on website in 3 days.

I've put in a support ticket on this. Last wed and have updated the support ticket with my findings.

Think it be best  when posting this issue, or submitting  ticket to post if your playing on app or computer.  Or both at time of events. To help the mods properly  get to the bottom of this issue.

I'd also highly  suggest  playing events  on computer not app.  Which  ill 100% be doing.  

If n when its fixed im sure the mod will have to manually  go in n correct scores.  And if alot of people using app n playing alot of events this will take longer to do.  Changing to computer  i believe  will work for the better n limit the issues

I played all of my games on the pc but still experienced this issue where the points are completely lost.

mseward

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but the leaderboard hasn't been updating under my account during Versus. Luckily I haven't done any tournaments yet for players cup, but i'm sure that will be an issue too. 

Any help is appreciated.

Thegameguard
2 hours ago, drMime619 said:

I played all of my games on the pc but still experienced this issue where the points are completely lost.

Further testing my group has noticed a common factor,  if u leave event  before its 100% finished, seems app just had way slower sync  with website

Mod_Gunning

Hi Thegameguard,

Thank you for the information. We hope that gives the answer to some questions. As previously mentioned, we hope that the results will show much faster in the future.

Thegameguard
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Mod_Gunning said:

Hi Thegameguard,

Thank you for the information. We hope that gives the answer to some questions. As previously mentioned, we hope that the results will show much faster in the future.

I did one last night to test,

Played on app waited til match is fully done. 

Still at 32 on website.  Tonight I'm trying computer same thing.

I'm still missing 65 points from last week

as far as the players cup go, how are the top 256 is it going off website? Or you guys sending invites based off some other list we can't see?

If its website its not fair for those who have tons of points missing.

Edited by Thegameguard

BugMasterPkmn
On 6/8/2020 at 5:42 PM, drMime619 said:

I also only play on the pc. Even so, I calculated 34 points on my spreadsheet, but only 23 appear on the leaderboard