myeverest2

[ACCOUNT] parents can not change childs chat settings

myeverest2
Posted (edited)

i know its about child safety but you can filter it i want open chat so i can trade cards with my daughter and  do Pokemon card battles with her i tried tried tried wont go off of closed not even to limited chat it needs fixing  even if theirs a verse and trade family part i cant find them let alone battle with them why have a faily account if you cant play together

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags added, item prefix included

Mod_GuruLot
4 hours ago, myeverest2 said:

i know its about child safety but you can filter it i want open chat so i can trade cards with my daughter and  do Pokemon card battles with her i tried tried tried wont go off of closed not even to limited chat it needs fixing  even if theirs a verse and trade family part i cant find them let alone battle with them why have a faily account if you cant play together

Hello @myeverest2

We welcome another Parent to the forum! :) 

I'm sorry to hear you experience issues with your child's account setting. 

With all account and privacy-related issues you should reach out to our support team so that they can assist you further. 

Mod_RedDragon
On 6/10/2020 at 8:54 PM, myeverest2 said:

Hello @myeverest2!

Were you able to get some assistance from the support team with your child's account settings?