good cards for trade

mrlankypants

so i havent figured out a deck idea so im going to propose trades on cards that i dont/ might not plan on using. i am looking mostly for competitive cards i.e. pokemon catcher, pokemon communication, junk arm, etc. here are the cards i feel people are interested in out of my tiny collection:

X1 Rotom (UD)

X1 Pachirisu (CL)

X1 Thundurus

X1 Eelektrik

1-1-1 Hydreigon

X1 Umbreon Prime

on top of a few different rares/commons or uncommons that you might be looking for. look through my collection and let me know what you are looking for i am taking codes as well as competitive trainer cards until i develop my deck idea

@Renegade Dox I just looked on your list and I also have an Umbreon and Dodrio that you are looking for along with the Pachirisu. Do you want to trade my 3 for your Terakion and 2 Tyrouges?

For everyone else still interested in cards I am most likely going to rebuild an old deck of mine so I will be looking for Feraligator and Lanturn primes as well as 1-2 cleffas some rare candies junk arms p-com's pokemon collectors catchers etc so whatever out of those cards you can hook me up with im all ears. feel free (if it is possible im still new to this) to look through my collection i have a few rares/commons/uncommons you might be interested in and will be getting more packs come this tuesday or wednesday so expect more trades.

I will trade my 2 commoucations for the umbreon prime instead because the other me the male one has a umbreon non prime foil one ok so just let me take it for him he wants me to take it for him

@trainertepig57 i think my collection is up and ready to be looked at so when you find something you like propose a trade!

@monkeymotz i think that your offer is a little one sided in your favor. ill take a look through your cards and see if we could work something out.

thank you and please don't get rid of the umbreon prime bnecause I need that card for my deck so I can get it batter is it ok if you can wait untill I get some please

MY:

Feraligator or Lanturn Prime (only 1, your choice)

1x Rare Candy

Pokemon communication (let me know how many you need)

YOUR:

Pachirisu

Hydreigon Line

Rotom

• 4 weeks later...

so i havent figured out a deck idea so im going to propose trades on cards that i dont/ might not plan on using. i am looking mostly for competitive cards i.e. pokemon catcher, pokemon communication, junk arm, etc. here are the cards i feel people are interested in out of my tiny collection:

X1 Rotom (UD)

X1 Pachirisu (CL)

X1 Thundurus

X1 Eelektrik

1-1-1 Hydreigon

X1 Umbreon Prime

on top of a few different rares/commons or uncommons that you might be looking for. look through my collection and let me know what you are looking for i am taking codes as well as competitive trainer cards until i develop my deck idea

My pkokemon commucation for your 1-1-1 dineo line?

Archived