chilli_kitty56

[PC] Installation - Unable to play the game

chilli_kitty56
Posted (edited)

I kept getting "could not connect to the server" errors, so i tried uninstalling the game. to then get another error. i followed the trouble shoot to fix that issue. managed to uninstall the game. i did a patch after 3 attempts, kept failing at first. And now, when i am trying to load the game,, it has been stuck at 10% for at least half an hour now. how do i fix this? i have spent over an hour just trying to play the game. and nothing

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags added, item prefix included

Mod_GuruLot
13 minutes ago, chilli_kitty56 said:

I kept getting "could not connect to the server" errors, so i tried uninstalling the game. to then get another error. i followed the trouble shoot to fix that issue. managed to uninstall the game. i did a patch after 3 attempts, kept failing at first. And now, when i am trying to load the game,, it has been stuck at 10% for at least half an hour now. how do i fix this? i have spent over an hour just trying to play the game. and nothing

Hello @chilli_kitty56

Welcome back to the forum! :) 

Sounds like you have issues when reinstalling the game. 

Is there any way you can post what device you are using and what OS is installed?

chilli_kitty56
Posted (edited)

@Mod_GuruLot

Hi i am using an acer aspire ES1 laptop and running windows 10

the game installed ok eventually, but the game just won't load. it is still stuck on 10% on the loading screen, i left it running in the background, in hopes it would eventually load

Edited by chilli_kitty56
tag moderator

Mod_GuruLot
7 minutes ago, chilli_kitty56 said:

Hi i am using an acer aspire ES1 laptop and running windows 10

the game installed ok eventually, but the game just won't load. it is still stuck on 10% on the loading screen

Thank you, @chilli_kitty56!

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Usually this helps to resolve the issue. 

For the step-by-step instructions on a full re-installation of the TCGO Windows Client, please follow this link. 

After uninstalling, simply download and install the game from the official download page.

You can update this topic or submit a ticket to our support team if you continue having issues. 

chilli_kitty56

@Mod_GuruLot i have done that already. it didn't fix the problem. 

Mod_GuruLot
1 minute ago, chilli_kitty56 said:

@Mod_GuruLot i have done that already. it didn't fix the problem. 

@chilli_kitty56, the best course of action is to reach out to the support team for further assistance. 

Hope this helps!

chilli_kitty56

thanks, i have sent a ticket to them 

Mod_RedDragon
13 hours ago, chilli_kitty56 said:

thanks, i have sent a ticket to them 

Hello @chilli_kitty56!

Have you tried rebooting your system and then attempting to download the game again?