Sign in to follow this  
Alphaia_CORP

[GENERAL] PTCGO Major Problems

Alphaia_CORP
Posted (edited)

Problem #1:

Trades are loaded into RAM.

When in Public Trades RAM usage spikes.

Refreshing Public Trades does not release memory that was used to load Public Trades, but rather, more memory is used (In my case PTCGO's RAM usage went up to 1,815 MB :/)

I use a RAM releaser to make the not crash.

This also happens during login / logout - please release unneeded RAM and stop loading Trades to RAM.

Problem #2:

Trades do not load unless scroll bar is at bottom.

Problem #3:

PTCGO is 32-bit. Please use 64-bit and offer 32-bit on downloads page for systems that use 32-bit. (Most companies use this better method).

This would help encourage people to play the game if it worked without crashing.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, item prefix included
  • Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
29 minutes ago, Alphaia_CORP said:

Problem #1:

Trades are loaded into RAM.

When in Public Trades RAM usage spikes.

Refreshing Public Trades does not release memory that was used to load Public Trades, but rather, more memory is used (In my case PTCGO's RAM usage went up to 1,815 MB :/)

I use a RAM releaser to make the not crash.

This also happens during login / logout - please release unneeded RAM and stop loading Trades to RAM.

Problem #2:

Trades do not load unless scroll bar is at bottom.

Problem #3:

PTCGO is 32-bit. Please use 64-bit and offer 32-bit on downloads page for systems that use 32-bit. (Most companies use this better method).

This would help encourage people to play the game if it worked without crashing.

Hello @Alphaia_CORP

Thank you for posting. 

Your concerns have been passed along for further consideration. 

kiwill

I don't know if it changes anything, but I couldn't agree more (especially the second one which makes the whole trading experience a lot more tedious than it should be).

I hope more users reporting this will highlight these issues and leed to a quicker fix

Sign in to follow this