Edmyjaz

[GAME] Cant open (pack)

Edmyjaz

I downloaded a code for a deck pack and it doesn't let me open the deck it says "There was an issue while trying to open your pack This item is currently being offered as a trade and cannot be opened, I checked my trade in offers and there's nothing there and i didn't even put it to trade. 

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, Edmyjaz said:

I downloaded a code for a deck pack and it doesn't let me open the deck it says "There was an issue while trying to open your pack This item is currently being offered as a trade and cannot be opened, I checked my trade in offers and there's nothing there and i didn't even put it to trade. 

Hello @Edmyjaz

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Thank you for letting us know. I'm sorry to hear you run into issues with opening a deck. 

For further assistance please submit a ticket to our support team

Mod_RedDragon
17 hours ago, Edmyjaz said:

Hello @Edmyjaz!

Are you still running into an issue opening your item? Sometimes logging out and logging back in fixes the error you are seeing.