Have a tiny problem..

Mobeen

Every time I try to go on tcgo, I am redirected to the main page. the online interface doesn't even come up.

I have tried: clearing history,cookies,rebooting,logging in/out, different browser.

Anyone had the same problem?

Yea i have the same problem too. I have tried everything listed as well. I think its just a matter of them letting a certain number of people in at a time, i think i read that on the forum somewhere but not sure if it is true.

Hey guys we are noticing many users reporting this same issue.

Please be patient as there are a lot of people trying to access the beta at this time.

Don't worry we will keep you guys updated!

Hey guys we are noticing many users reporting this same issue.

Please be patient as there are a lot of people trying to access the beta at this time.

Don't worry we will keep you guys updated!

DO you have a ETA when will everyone will have access

Right now the Pokemon TCGO is in Closed Beta, access is only granted to players who have redeemed a code online.

We know that.

I have redeemed a code and had access before maintenance.

Right now it is in Closed Beta, access is only granted to players who have redeemed a code online.

Please be patient at this time because we are working to resolve this issue for people that are being redirected to the main pokemontcg.com page when trying to access the beta, We understand you have redeemed codes and had access before maintenance.

This is a new issue people are reporting, we are currently investigating it. I again ask that you guys please remain patient for just a while longer as we resolve this.

Please be patient at this time because we are working to resolve this issue for people that are being redirected to the main pokemontcg.com page when trying to access the beta, We understand you have redeemed codes and had access before maintenance.

This is a new issue people are reporting, we are currently investigating it. I again ask that you guys please remain patient for just a while longer as we resolve this.

Personally I'm very happy that this service is available to us. I been wanting this for a long time. Thank you guys for being such professionals and working and responding so swiftly not like those other TCG cough cough (yugioh magic)

Hey everybody, just wanted to stop by and give you a really quick update.

We don't have much information yet, but like Professor Steel said, we're absolutely looking into this. I also wanted to apologize for any frustration the issue is causing you guys. Even though it's still in beta, we know it's frustrating to not be able to access part of the game and website.

Right now we're just asking for your patience while that investigation happens, and we do appreciate it thus far. :) From what I'm understanding, right now the issue is limited to the TCGO, and you are able to access the Trainer Challenge, Avatar Creator, and the Tutorials.

If that's not accurate, or if the problem seems to be getting worse (example: you were able to access the Trainer Challenge an hour ago, but now you can't), please let us know here or via submitting a ticket by clicking on "Support" at the top of the page.

Other than that, we do thank you guys again for your patience while we sort out all these kinks. We'll have you back in game as soon as possible! Thanks!

Archived