Sign in to follow this  
Guykid121

How do you get five stars?

Guykid121

I have been playing Trainer challenge off and on, and haven't gotten five stars once, and I have never lost! What am I doing wrong?

SandaledOtter
17 hours ago, Guykid121 said:

I have been playing Trainer challenge off and on, and haven't gotten five stars once, and I have never lost! What am I doing wrong?

You get a star each time you beat a trainer using a deck that you have not beaten that trainer with before.

There are 4 stars on each trainer (not 5), so you need to use 4 different decks. You should use 500 tokens to buy a deck from the in-game shop. You might want the Charizard deck for easy wins, or the Rillaboom deck to get some variety (you'll need a grass deck for daily challenges soon enough). See other threads for more discussion on that.

• Upvote 1

Guykid121

I already have Relentless Flame, if that is what you're talking about. Thanks for the info, I usually don't play any decks other than Relentless Flame.

SandaledOtter
1 hour ago, Guykid121 said:

I already have Relentless Flame, if that is what you're talking about. Thanks for the info, I usually don't play any decks other than Relentless Flame.

Ah, there you go. You're meant to do it with the three free starter decks AND a deck you buy.

guruguy87

The more decks you win with the more boosters you get. For every theme deck you win 12 matches with you get a free booster (as long as each match is a different opponent on each level). In other words you can't just play zach 12 times with the same deck. Use the same deck on 12 different trainer battles. 

• Upvote 1

Guykid121

Oh, I wondered what the number out of twelve was for!

Guykid121

Thank you guys for the help!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this