Future Pokemon (or cards) speculation topic

Bootortle

Just want to know what you're expecting/hoping for. I hope for a Red Card Pokemon Tool Card like "If the pokemon this card is attached to is hit by an attack, the attacking pokemon must switch with one of the opponent's benched pokemon."or an eject button with an effect on your pokemon instead.

Also predict future pokemanz! I think and hope there will be Pre-evos for Absol and Kanghaskan.

<p style="margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Arial"> I seriously doubt there will ever be a pre-evo of Kangaskahn or Absol. Though I do wish! :) I'm mean there were several "baby" Pokemon introduced in Diamond and Pearl, so maybe.... But they'd have to introduce some sort of new item first! Back to cards... New Pokemon tools are definitely in the future, there ARE several new expansions coming out in Japan. But first up is the Reshiram and Zekrom Ex decks, which I got to play around a bit with on the Japanese website! Not the greatest deck ever, but for a structure deck, it was actually pretty nice. However, I don’t want there to be too many “ultra good” cards! Then Pokemon TCG could end up like Yu Gi Oh with a several page list of banned cards and limited cards. >:( I would hate that.

• 2 weeks later...

There should be more baby pokemon like for pre evo of absol it should be called absoul and for the pre evo of kangaskahn it sould be called kanga

Archived