What is up with this random matching system?!?

mjjfan10

I'm sorry, but this is really starting to get to me! Every time I go to battle someone in expert battle mode I always get matched with people who have some 200+ wins and over 1,500 cards! I myself am lucky I have the small number of cards I do have, but this random matching system is supposed to match you with someone with ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF WINS AS YOU! Isn't it? Is anyone else having this problem? I know it says EXPERT battle, but isn't this a little ridiculous? I mean I want a challenge, but I want something I actually have a chance at!

I'm sorry, but this is really starting to get to me! Every time I go to battle someone in expert battle mode I always get matched with people who have some 200 wins and over 1,500 cards! I myself am lucky I have the small number of cards I do have, but this random matching system is supposed to match you with someone with ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF WINS AS YOU! Isn't it? Is anyone else having this problem? I know it says EXPERT battle, but isn't this a little ridiculous? I mean I want a challenge, but I want something I actually have a chance at!

The system will try its best to pair you up with someone around your skill level the second you start queue'ing. However, if only you and maybe 3 other experienced guys are in the queue, you will be paired up with an experienced one so you don't spend your time waiting for a novice with lower wins.

Try novice battles, there are people there with just the basic decks, but some experienced people go there to try out their new decks, which, usually aren't perfected but still pose a challenge to its opposer.

I agree with leomessifan, I really think this whole random matching thing is kind of messed up. I've NEVER been paired with someone who has less than 75 wins. -_-

I'm sorry, but this is really starting to get to me! Every time I go to battle someone in expert battle mode I always get matched with people who have some 200 wins and over 1,500 cards! I myself am lucky I have the small number of cards I do have, but this random matching system is supposed to match you with someone with ABOUT THE SAME AMOUNT OF WINS AS YOU! Isn't it? Is anyone else having this problem? I know it says EXPERT battle, but isn't this a little ridiculous? I mean I want a challenge, but I want something I actually have a chance at!

Hi there, this is most likely because the numbers of existing players win rates has been on the rise.

Archived