SauceMcGavin

Free Sword and Shield Code Cards

SauceMcGavin

Hey!

Was doing a Giveaway on a different platform and have quite a few Code Cards for Sword and Shield Boosters that i will post every couple of hours or so on this post to give everyone a fair chance at grabbing some codes. Good luck to you on your pulls and please call it out if you claim the codes!

QQ9-TPYK-PDB-BRQ

QMZ-L62C-4M9-VVT

Sincerly,

Sauce McGavin

• Upvote 3

matthew69

Gave it a few minutes but since no one else claimed I've just taken the two codes now! 

• Upvote 1

SauceMcGavin
1 minute ago, matthew69 said:

Gave it a few minutes but since no one else claimed I've just taken the two codes now! 

Hey!

Thanks for calling it out!!

Everyone else i will post more as the day goes on and for the next couple of days or so!!

Chasista

I thought I would never be tired of saying how bad is the idea of giving away codes to 1st come 1st serve, no matter the forums or videos in the 'Broadcast yourself' to just say another place where is like a disease although a most of the times there are "hidden" intentions based on how the platform of vids works. Although you may think is terrific, it's indeed extremely horrible and actually doesn't give everyone that fair chance of getting some that you talked about.

It gives the chance to these living in your same time zone. Or are you going to be giving codes at 5am for the other part of the world's people have that fair chance to get them too in their normal times?

It gives the chance to these being able to spend more time in the forums/computer/internet. Not everyone have the same responsibilities as to have the same chances to be here or connect in that exact moment.

It gives the chance to the fast connections from some countries, that other doesn't have (although it may seem weird in the 21st century).

It gives the chance to...

Of course your time to dedicate to this matter could also be limited but not as much as to make something a bit more creative and actually fair, like contests or raffles.

It's not ideal but at least better chances for everyone if you start something like a contest and the next step of it happens after 8h or 10h or 24h and getting the codes is not based in "if I arrive the 1st I grab all" but in participating.

Awesome examples about this would be threads like:

SlowPokeDad's: https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/74314-free-codes-for-what-guess-the-card-im-seeing/

He gives clues about a card and everyone is able to reply with a guess, if anyone guesses right, gets some codes, if no one get it, he gives another clue until card is discovered. Funny.

or

LordKieta's https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/64129-every-single-pokemon-gx-giveaway-closed-for-now-new-posts-wont-be-registered/

If I remember properly he just asked to say "I want to participate" once a week or so and then he shuffled all the names so it was random, for 3 winners a week. 128 pages and around 9 months working until he said to finally left.

The one that can be in forums "chasing" codes, can be in forums to reply for contests. But not only they, also the ones that connect 1 hour later, the ones that can be 5h a day in forums and the ones that can be only 30 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, I've gotten many posted codes now and then and If I want, I have time to be in forums usually.

But although I said, I'm tired of it. They are your codes, so you can and will do whatever you want 😉

Good luck everyone with the hunt.

My personal downvoter(s) will be happy, I'm pretty confident will enjoy this post

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

I laughed unbelievably hard when I read the little fine print at the bottom of your post @Chasista 😂😂😂😂😂!

Honestly, I completely agree with you, but it's cool to see a guy willing to hand out free codes nevertheless 😀.

• Like 1

SauceMcGavin
2 hours ago, Chasista said:

I thought I would never be tired of saying how bad is the idea of giving away codes to 1st come 1st serve, no matter the forums or videos in the 'Broadcast yourself' to just say another place where is like a disease although a most of the times there are "hidden" intentions based on how the platform of vids works. Although you may think is terrific, it's indeed extremely horrible and actually doesn't give everyone that fair chance of getting some that you talked about.

It gives the chance to these living in your same time zone. Or are you going to be giving codes at 5am for the other part of the world's people have that fair chance to get them too in their normal times?

It gives the chance to these being able to spend more time in the forums/computer/internet. Not everyone have the same responsibilities as to have the same chances to be here or connect in that exact moment.

It gives the chance to the fast connections from some countries, that other doesn't have (although it may seem weird in the 21st century).

It gives the chance to...

Of course your time to dedicate to this matter could also be limited but not as much as to make something a bit more creative and actually fair, like contests or raffles.

It's not ideal but at least better chances for everyone if you start something like a contest and the next step of it happens after 8h or 10h or 24h and getting the codes is not based in "if I arrive the 1st I grab all" but in participating.

Awesome examples about this would be threads like:

SlowPokeDad's: https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/74314-free-codes-for-what-guess-the-card-im-seeing/

He gives clues about a card and everyone is able to reply with a guess, if anyone guesses right, gets some codes, if no one get it, he gives another clue until card is discovered. Funny.

or

LordKieta's https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/64129-every-single-pokemon-gx-giveaway-closed-for-now-new-posts-wont-be-registered/

If I remember properly he just asked to say "I want to participate" once a week or so and then he shuffled all the names so it was random, for 3 winners a week. 128 pages and around 9 months working until he said to finally left.

The one that can be in forums "chasing" codes, can be in forums to reply for contests. But not only they, also the ones that connect 1 hour later, the ones that can be 5h a day in forums and the ones that can be only 30 minutes.

Don't get me wrong, I've gotten many posted codes now and then and If I want, I have time to be in forums usually.

But although I said, I'm tired of it. They are your codes, so you can and will do whatever you want 😉

Good luck everyone with the hunt.

My personal downvoter(s) will be happy, I'm pretty confident will enjoy this post

Well I'll be completely honest with you I respect your post and agree with you! I will continue to give out a code here and there at random through this process but I'm definitely down and will implement some sort of hunt idea!

SauceMcGavin

2 Codes coming Up! One will be straight up and the one I will give a few clues on a specific Card that i have on my desk! If you guess the card (Pokemon, Set, etc) you win a code card!

Just trying to implement some sort of fairness!

2LP-9KKK-GYT-CQW

Clues below for Guess that card:

1. My favorite Pokemon (easier to find out than you think).

2. The card had a very heavy impact.

3.150 HP

4. 4 Retreat Cost

5. Came out this year

6. Tika Matsuno

7. No effort to obtain

8. Look to the stars, the black stars.

Each Person is allowed one guess! Good luck to all!

Sincerely,

Sauce McGavin

Chasista

Snorlax Promo SWSH032

Tip: The online game has a huge database, and there's another database in the pokémon website. 99,9% sure it's the one above, too much clues at once. Could be wrong tho but harder is funnier.

GL everyone.

PokemonNubby
41 minutes ago, Chasista said:

Snorlax Promo SWSH032

Tip: The online game has a huge database, and there's another database in the pokémon website. 99,9% sure it's the one above, too much clues at once. Could be wrong tho but harder is funnier.

GL everyone.

Doesn't work ;-; But very much appreciated for contributing :)

SauceMcGavin
13 hours ago, Chasista said:

Snorlax Promo SWSH032

GL everyone.

Well you definitely got the card correct! Didn't want to make it too hard!

SauceMcGavin
Posted (edited)

Next one coming up!

2ZL-WLMM-RKZ-4C6

And another much harder clue for the next card I'm seeing for the next code:

"With eyes yellow, slashing through the ocean breeze"

Sincerly,

Sauce McGavin

Edited by SauceMcGavin

The_Cheezburglr
Posted (edited)

Galarian Meowth, SSH 127/202?