Sign in to follow this  
psu256

[GAME] Galarian Cursola Perish Body activating on bench

psu256

I attacked a Galarian Cursola on someone's bench using Cramorant V's Spit Shot, and even though the Galarian Cursola was on the bench, a coin was flipped and my Cramorant V was knocked out.

Mod_Turtle

Hey @psu256,

Thank you for reporting this. If you happen to have a game log for this, please feel free to post it to this thread. A game log will help the development team replicate things and track down issues.

Thanks!

PokemonBrothers

No need for a game log, this bug is showing up everywhere. Galarian Cursola is bugged, should show up in the known issues shortly.

DeftGreymon
Posted (edited)

I had this happen to myself and my S.O. this week.

Edited by DeftGreymon
  • Upvote 1

Mod_GuruLot
2 hours ago, DeftGreymon said:

I had this happen to myself and my S.O. this week. I had them post the incident on the PTCGO for myself.

Hello @DeftGreymon

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you for trying to provide a game log for this. Unfortunately, posting non-official URLs is again the guidelines.

Please update this thread with a quote from the game log or submit a ticket to our support team to share the URL you have directly with them. 

Borin

This just happened to me today. Sadly I wasn't able to get the game log but it's pretty easy to test. All you have to do is KO a Cursola on the bench and Coins get flipped.

Sign in to follow this