[GAME] Mental Might - Miltank

ChangelingXIII

The ability Powerful Friends, which allows this attack to do 70 more damage if you have a stage 2 pokemon on your bench, does not work. This is costing me a lot of battles due to the already poor build of this deck since I'm stuck having to knock out 5 pokemon with psychic types. 😕

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

26 minutes ago, ChangelingXIII said:

The ability Powerful Friends, which allows this attack to do 70 more damage if you have a stage 2 pokemon on your bench, does not work. This is costing me a lot of battles due to the already poor build of this deck since I'm stuck having to knock out 5 pokemon with psychic types. 😕

Hello @ChangelingXIII

Let me welcome you to the forum! :) 

Thank you for bringing this up to us. I'm passing this information along for further review. 

Did you have Gallade on your bench? It is the only Stage 2 Pokemon in the deck.

I tried the deck, and Powerful Friends correctly did 80 damage the one time I was able to use it after getting Gallade out.

Welcome

Get Laser focus in game shop for 500 tokens and your challenge will be done in a maximum of 2 games.

If you have not 500 tokens yet, you should complete the Trainer challenge against the IA. 4 starts in every of the 36 trainers rewards you around 500 tokens and +40 (locked) packs that you should open.

Once you did and opened that packs, as you are in starting levels you could build an Expanded Mental might with improved trainers. The opened packs should give you a high amount of possibilities to improve the Theme deck. Yet try to learn about and add some Staple trainers. As ou probably missing yet the deck building competitive skills, you could ask here in forums for tips once you made some changes to the deck.

Yet Laser focus is your better option tho and in addition it have some very interesting cards to build psy.

Sorry for the bit of offtopic. It seems according to SandaledOter, there's no bug happening so hope this helps you to get options about how to complete your challenge easily.

The last option would be to just discard it (push the trash button if the option is available in that early stages of the game) and choose a new one, which will probably related with a different type, choosing a deck you can complete it with a better deck, but notice if you haven't bought any of the Theme in shop, all of them will be equally harder to achieve as the initially given Theme decks are just bad decks.

• Like 1