4 poke Comm

2 switch

2 Rocky Helmet

4 Engineer's Adjustments

3 Interviewer's Questions

3 Poke Collector

2 PONT

16 Lightning Energy

Deck revolves around Lanturn and the eels being set up, not really being afraid to lose my active pokemon, because 9 times out of 10 I'll have another high damage pokemon set up in one turn if everything goes right. And after that dies, I'll generally have two eels to have most of the energy from the fallen pokemon onto a new one and set up and ready to attack that turn. So mid to late, I'll have no problem.

The problem i fall into is that I can't get it set up fast enough to the point where they get set up faster than me (even decks that take longer to set up I've seen set up faster than mine), and just **** off mine before I'm ready.

Any modifications to the deck that would help me would be awesome.

i think i lost to someone using the same deck. My Kingdra/Feraligatr/Donphanchamp deck got blown by.

Get a 4-4 Lanturn because it is the main focus of the deck. Get rid of interviewer and Druddigon. a Few more energy might help

get rid of some 6 lightning energies, 2 rocky helmets, 3 interviewers questions, 4 engineers adjustments, 1 switch and the druddigon for 4 sages, 2 junipers, 1 PONT, 1 lanturn prime, 1 catcher, 1 collector, 4 junk arm, and 3 dce

The Duddigon was just a filler, was a card i used at first, and I use it mostly for PComms lol.

@AtothedoubleZ Having 10 energies in the deck doesn't really suit this kind of deck. With Eelektrik having a 2 Retreat cost, I generally have at least 1 energy on them at all times incase they get catchered out, and with Lanturn scaling with the amount of energy i have in play, It caps the damage, and makes it harder to get energy in play. That's why i use 4 Engineer's Adjustment, because I can use that, get 4 cards, and instantly get that energy back in play with an eel. The switch is for early when the eels get catchered out and would have to wait two turns until i can retreat. Definitely going to run some Junk arms and Sages, possibly Juniper.

The Duddigon was just a filler, was a card i used at first, and I use it mostly for PComms lol.

@AtothedoubleZ Having 10 energies in the deck doesn't really suit this kind of deck. With Eelektrik having a 2 Retreat cost, I generally have at least 1 energy on them at all times incase they get catchered out, and with Lanturn scaling with the amount of energy i have in play, It caps the damage, and makes it harder to get energy in play. That's why i use 4 Engineer's Adjustment, because I can use that, get 4 cards, and instantly get that energy back in play with an eel. The switch is for early when the eels get catchered out and would have to wait two turns until i can retreat. Definitely going to run some Junk arms and Sages, possibly Juniper.

3 dce=6 lightning when it comes to lanturn's attack and it could be used for retreating elektriks or can be used on lanturn for it's attack that way you can invest more lightning energies on your bench rather then having 3 lightning energies on lanturn.

get a 1-1 dodrio line in there somewhere

it's definatly worth it

I always keep an energy on my Eels when I can, so I have no problem with catchers. Even with 2 retreat cost on most of my pokemon, I get it back if i have two eels on my bench, and having 3-4 supporting pokemon on the bench is kinda bad...

get a 1-1 dodrio line in there somewhere

it's definatly worth it

I always keep an energy on my Eels when I can, so I have no problem with catchers. Even with 2 retreat cost on most of my pokemon, I get it back if i have two eels on my bench, and having 3-4 supporting pokemon on the bench is kinda bad...

Yeah i overlooked a few things(my bad)but dodrio is still considerable because

A.) you may not have an energy card in your hand(judge and N)

B.)if you already have a couple energy cards in your discard pile(which you should)

you can keep more energy cards in play when you retreat, free of cost.

Sure sometimes you may wan't to get energy into the discard pile by retreating

and then using a switch card.

Right now i'm felling neutral about dodrio but

your choice.

Archived