Davaron

[GENERAL] Can't download the new patch Windows client 7, 8.1 and 10 (32/64 bit)

Davaron

Well it downloads and when it loads it says it's checking for updates and then it starts downloading again.I'm stuck in a loop.

Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, Davaron said:

Well it downloads and when it loads it says it's checking for updates and then it starts downloading again.I'm stuck in a loop.

Hello @Davaron

Welcome to the forum! :) 

I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Usually this helps to resolve the issue. 

For the step-by-step instructions on a full re-installation of the TCGO Windows Client, please follow this link

After uninstalling, simply download and install the game from the official download page here.

You can also submit a ticket to our support team if you continue having issues.

mrocha1987

Hi,

I updated the version today and after this, the game don't work more.

This new version don't work to Windows 7 (32 bits)?

Wait a return as soon as possible.

Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Mod_Turtle

@mrocha1987,

You might need to do a full uninstall of the game and then try a fresh install. Please post an update if this resolves the issue or if you're still having issues accessing the game.

mrocha1987

I already make the full uninstall and reinstall. The game don't work to Windows 7 (32 bits).

mrocha1987

The game will work to Windows 7 (32 bits) or i will need update my computer to Windows 10 (64 bits)?

Panague
Posted (edited)

i also cant run game after udate...even fully uninstalled and reinstaled

win 7 32bit

Edited by Panague

Mod_RedDragon
1 hour ago, mrocha1987 said:

I already make the full uninstall and reinstall. The game don't work to Windows 7 (32 bits).

4 minutes ago, Panague said:

i also cant run game after udate...even fully uninstalled and reinstaled

win 7 32bit

Hello Trainer,

Are you both able to give us more information as to what happens when you try to run the game? Are you getting any error messages by chance?

Panague
1 minute ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello Trainer,

Are you both able to give us more information as to what happens when you try to run the game? Are you getting any error messages by chance?

it writes me in mine languague that syste cant recognize if its 32 or 64 bit

mrocha1987
6 minutes ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello Trainer,

The error that appears is the one below:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see if you need an x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) version of the program and contact software publisher."

My system is Windows 7 (32 bits) and has an x86 version as described in the error. Until the last update it was working normally and as of today it stopped working. I just think that many people still use Windows 7 because it is a more practical and lighter system. A pity now we do not have a version of the application for those who do not have Windows 10.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Panague
5 minutes ago, mrocha1987 said:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running. Check your computer's system information to see if you need an x86 (32 bit) or x64 (64 bit) version of the program and contact software publisher."

My system is Windows 7 (32 bits) and has an x86 version as described in the error. Until the last update it was working normally and as of today it stopped working. I just think that many people still use Windows 7 because it is a more practical and lighter system. A pity now we do not have a version of the application for those who do not have Windows 10.

very same by me

• Like 1

TadeuLopes
7 minutes ago, mrocha1987 said:

same by me

Mod_RedDragon

Hello Trainers!

Thank you all for the update. We will be sure to get this over to the development team. Thank you all for your reports!

mrocha1987
Just now, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello Trainers!

Thank you all for the update. We will be sure to get this over to the development team. Thank you all for your reports!

Hi Moderator!

Do you think that we will have to adjust this update to allow the use of the game for users with Windows 7 (32 bits)?

When will we be sure that this will be possible? Did we get a return today?

Because if this correction is not so fast, I will need to take my computer to technical assistance tomorrow to request the formatting and installation of Windows 10 (64 bits).

Awaiting.

Thank you.

Mod_RedDragon
6 minutes ago, mrocha1987 said:

Hi Moderator!

Do you think that we will have to adjust this update to allow the use of the game for users with Windows 7 (32 bits)?

When will we be sure that this will be possible? Did we get a return today?

Because if this correction is not so fast, I will need to take my computer to technical assistance tomorrow to request the formatting and installation of Windows 10 (64 bits).

Awaiting.

Hello @mrocha1987!

I don't have any information just yet as this has just been reported to the development team. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates regarding this issue. I would suggest holding off on updating your operating system until we have more information. We appreciate your patience!

mrocha1987
7 minutes ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @mrocha1987!

I don't have any information just yet as this has just been reported to the development team. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates regarding this issue. I would suggest holding off on updating your operating system until we have more information. We appreciate your patience!

It would also be important to develop the game for IOS (Iphone). So, even if it doesn't work on the computer, we players could continue playing on the cell phone until the problem in the computer version was solved. Thank you.

ASRYRT
Posted (edited)

Hi, I was wondering where I can download the version for 32 bits (I use windows 8.1) because everytime i try to run the game it says that it isn't compatible and cant play the game, is this something from my computer or a bug with the new update? Everytime I try to use the refresher it says: "Error During Update". Thanks in advance.

Edited by ASRYRT

yoondream
Posted (edited)

it updated agian and again It is endless loop

so I reinstalled 10 times but it was same result  just update and no client

how can I do?

my computer is win10 and 64bit

Edited by yoondream

Davaron

Thank you very much!I'll try it out.

Davaron

I tried to do it but when i was trying to uninstall a message popped up saying : "The access was not possible at Property.USER_PROFILE" or somthing like that and it wouldn't let me do it

Davaron

I figured it out.Finally.So no need to worry.Thank you once again!

Banmidou2801

Since the patch on 28-04-2020  I'm getting "This app can't run on your PC error" when I try to open the PTCGO.exe.

The refresher downloads the patch but can't open the actual game. Everytime I open the refresher it starts downloading from the beginning.

No settings were changed on the PC. Been playing for 2 years. Tried compatibility settings troubleshoot. Nothing worked  I had never faced such a issue.

My OS is Windows 8.1 32-bit.

If someone could help me with this I's be grateful.

t3garett

Hi all 

Just to report this in the hope that the devs will find a solution. 

Since yesterday's update my game refuses to start and sends the message "this app can't run on your PC" I am using windows 10 32bit and Have been playing for 2 years. 

I uninstalled the game at least 5 times and deleted all previous game files but to no avail.... still won't work. 

Hope this gets fixed soon. 

All the best, 

holyps

i also like that, i'm waiting here, hopefully there is a solution

Kostyurik

I have the same problem. Windows 10 32bit