Binders issue: Can't find the names.

SlowpokeXXL

Hey there,

I'm rather new to this game. While I have enough cards/packs now to do the things I want to do, I am still confused about some of the controls when it comes to the way people operate when trading.

What I want to do is to snipe good deals and check out people's binders that they are advertising to obtain the cards that I need to complete my deck. Everything that is said in the trading FAQ is loud and clear. The part that I don't seem to understand is that I can never find the names of the people who advertise that they have a binder up. Here's an example:

Literally seconds after hitting refresh, a new public offer came up from Monkeymotz. Here's what I did - I clicked on the 'New Trade' Tab, clicked on select partner and scrolled through the names, heading towards the letter 'M' (If a forum mod happens to read this, I BEG OF YOU, change this system lmao). After experiencing this clunky ordeal, I noticed that Monkeymotz was nowhere to be found in the nameslide of selectable people.

Reason I am making this thread is because this happens every time I try to find the name of the person that's advertising their binder. I find it very unlikely that this has been a case of trolling every time, so I must be doing something wrong. Someone please enlighten me - I find the market aspect more fun than the actual game, and I am worried about engaging in trades (on these forums aswell) because I fear that I won't be able to find the name of the person I'm supposed to trade with.

-Slowpoke

The new trade list is listed in alphabetical order. That however, is divided further into upper and lower case. So "Monkeymotz" would be found in the top half of the list where as "monkeymotz" would be in the lower half. Also, they could have just logged out.

The new trade list is listed in alphabetical order. That however, is divided further into upper and lower case. So "Monkeymotz" would be found in the top half of the list where as "monkeymotz" would be in the lower half. Also, they could have just logged out.

Hey, thanks for your reply. Logging out wouldn't make much sense 30 seconds after putting up a binder, the lower case point sounds interesting though - I hadn't noticed that yet, gonna see if that's the solution next time someone puts up a binder advert. Merci beaucoup :D

Edit: Yeah, got it working now. Was indeed the solution, tyvm XD

Hmm, I had not noticed that split. I've been wondering the same thing as the OP, it's been fustrating to see "binder up with <insert desired card>" and not being able to select the user. Hopefully that trouble has been solved knowing this alphebetical split.

Archived