Yellow Deck

ShiverCat

My son and I started playing the on-line version about two weeks ago and unlocked the few deck sets plus the red,blue and green decks. Is there a yellow deck to unlock? Seems like I have a lot of yellow pokemon in our collection. Did we get access to the yellow deck or is not unlocked yet?

Thanks .. ShiverCat

Hello Shiver!

The yellow deck is a complimentary deck awarded to all players as a starter deck for use in TCGO. Unfortunately, there are no other yellow decks besides the yellow starter deck that are unlockable. Hope this helps!

Professor Watermelon

"There is no knowledge that is not Power"

How come I cannot choose the yellow deck to play in online single player game? If change deck I can see the red, blue and green plus all the theme decks. But no yellow deck?

• 2 weeks later...

But why can't we use the base yellow deck in single player (story mode)? I know that we can use it if you select VS AI but why can't I use it for the 4 single player challenge? I hope there is some plan to add that in.

But why can't we use the base yellow deck in single player (story mode)? I know that we can use it if you select VS AI but why can't I use it for the 4 single player challenge? I hope there is some plan to add that in.

I hope so, too. But I think it was basically just intended to give us some cards to start with for the multiplayer opposed to starting everyone out with packs (in which case we may never have been able to build a deck since what types you get in packs is unpredictable). And I imagine not everyone plays single player.

Archived