codes

Pablo81

Guys it is not just becuase i want codes it is becuase i can not afford them in real life can you guys send me some please thank you

• Downvote 6

Even if you ask for codes, people won't give them to you. The other thread you posted in is first come first serve, so if you arrive late to the party there's no free codes.

Just keep in mind that the rest of the players are under no obligation to share their packs (or any part of their collection, for that matter). I myself ocasionally give away cards to newer players, but only after they've made an honest attempt working out things themselves first. My policy is to always help out new players, but never give free stuff to people who come asking for it as the first thing they ever do in the formus. 

The game gives you plenty of opportunities to obtain free packs, so not being able to afford them isn't really a very compelling reason for others to share with you. Tradelocked packs are easier to obtain, but if you save up tickets, buy a good Theme Deck with your first 500 Tokens and grind some Theme Events you can easily obtain free tradable packs without having to spend a dime.

Suerte amigo, puede ser que la necesite xd

Edited by Sakura150612
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 4/16/2020 at 6:23 PM, Sakura150612 said:

Even if you ask for codes, people won't give them to you. The other thread you posted in is first come first serve, so if you arrive late to the party there's no free codes.

Just keep in mind that the rest of the players are under no obligation to share their packs (or any part of their collection, for that matter). I myself ocasionally give away cards to newer players, but only after they've made an honest attempt working out things themselves first. My policy is to always help out new players, but never give free stuff to people who come asking for it as the first thing they ever do in the formus. 

The game gives you plenty of opportunities to obtain free packs, so not being able to afford them isn't really a very compelling reason for others to share with you. Tradelocked packs are easier to obtain, but if you save up tickets, buy a good Theme Deck with your first 500 Tokens and grind some Theme Events you can easily obtain free tradable packs without having to spend a dime.

Suerte amigo, puede ser que la necesite xd

I have spent alot of time looking for codes cant find one free one 

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, KaiW1jnberg said:

I have spent alot of time looking for codes cant find one free one 

Tradelocked packs cost 200 Tokens in the shop. Winning Events gives you tradable packs, which is exactly the same thing you'd get from a code. Anyone can pick up whichever happens to be the best deck in the Theme format for 500 Tokens and play Theme Events to earn tradable packs.

It's not exactly "free" in the sense that you still need to put effort from your part to earn packs, but it won't cost you a dime of real money.

Spending time looking for free codes is the wrong way to do things. If you took all of the time you wasted looking for free stuff and instead spent it actually playing the game you would be swimming in a pool of free packs by now.

I have absolutely no problem in giving free stuff to new players, but only if they've actually put some effort into learning the game and expanding their own collection. 

Oh, also OP doesn't know what he's doing, I just realized. He said that he couldn't afford to buy physical packs, which is NOT what you should do if all you want is the code. There's no reason to pay 4-5 USD for a pack when codes cost around 50 cents (give or take a few cents depending on the expansion and who you're buying from). With the amount of money you'd spend on a single pack you could buy 5-10 codes.

EDIT: Also, making a new thread and posting in 2 others just to ask for free codes isn't helping your case. The more you ask the less people will feel like giving you free packs.

Edited by Sakura150612
  • Upvote 1