johnminet27

Versus reward lighting

johnminet27

Hi everybody, 

i am kind of new user of the tcg online pkm, and I been searching and kind of assume what I understand.

about the number next to the lightning like example 137. Is that a exchangeable reward against  reward? or those versus point ( lightning) is just indicate my level? What will define my reward I get automatically?

or is a place I can spent this versus point ( lightning) ?

also after 3 weeks it’s reset do I am loosing this point and start again to zero or I am keeping those versus point( lightning) and it just reset the reward ?

and last question how many versus point should I have to get a reward?

thank you for you help quiet a lot of question, I Reed about it but don’t understand sorry :/

john 

Chasista
Posted (edited)

Welcome to forums

You win with wins, and with prizes taken if a  lost game.

only add up.. Every certain number of there's a reward, when you arrive to the needed number of  you get the designed reward.

Every 3 weeks you start from 0 a new "ladder" with different prizes (different cards and maybe packs)

If not clear, buy Rillaboom or Towering heights or Relentless flame Theme decks and play Theme VS. You'll understand instantly.

Edited by Chasista

Sakura150612

To add on a little to what Chasista said:

The rewards you can earn are marked on the bottom half of your screen, right below your decks. At certain milestones of points, you'll automatically earn the rewards. The standard amount of points you earn for a victory is 10 points, but for every consecutive win you get you'll earn 5 extra points (so that's 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 points total at 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 wins; the 6th and beyond consecutive wins still only grant 30 points). You'll also earn an additional 5 points for winning against an opponent who has the "advantage" (indicated at the beginning of the match), meaning the most you can earn in a single win is 35 points. Losing a game will always reset your streak to 0. You can also earn points from games that you lose, but it's a much smaller amount; only 1 point for every prize you took.

For new players and for people who have little time to play, just making it to 690 points is amazing because it grants you a mix of Tokens, Packs and 2 copies of the Pokemon EX/GX of the current ladder. The final reward of the ladder will always be a Full Art Supporter, which looks pretty neat but doesn't add anything to gameplay beyond what the Regular Art version of the Supporter brings, so if you can't make it to 2000 points before the end of the 21 days of the ladder it's perfectly OK.

• Like 1