I'm Lost. ._.

Vivian_Lloyd

I've been hearing that some people are getting access to the Pokemon Trading Card Game Online feature, or whatever you may call it. I don't have the slightest access. Are they rigging it, or something? Or do I just not have access?

TCGO is running as a closed beta right now. To join us in testing you must purchase a specially marked Black and White Booster pack and enter the code that it contains. Since the closed beta is limited they mostly sent those packs to local hobby shops. So you may not find the special packs at a retail store like Target or Walmart. I hope you can find a pack and join in on the fun!

_

-Shadow

TCGO is running as a closed beta right now. To join us in testing you must purchase a specially marked Black and White Booster pack and enter the code that it contains. Since the closed beta is limited they mostly sent those packs to local hobby shops. So you may not find the special packs at a retail store like Target or Walmart. I hope you can find a pack and join in on the fun!

_

-Shadow

Ooh, I see. Thanks! :D

What do these specially marked booster packs look like and how do they differ from a traditional pack?

Great question, because I was actually about to do a thread on the same topic. I purchased my first two B&W boosters yesterday, and i noticed people online talkin about redeem codes for their boosters,...i dont recall seeing anything special about the boosters i purchased, nor did i see anything with a redeem code inside. out of the two boosters i did get a Emboar, other than that nothing really more than another rare stage 1, and a bunch of basics that i know i will need/or used eventually down the line....so yes please help or advise us on what the difference is between the two boosters.

Archived