Sign in to follow this  
Salmancer

[GAME] Daily Win Rewards Tracker in Game Results does not Rollover with Date

Salmancer

If you win a match after the date rolls over in game, the tracker for Daily Versus Rewards in the results screen shows the prior day's rewards but you get the reward for the first Daily Versus Reward of the new day. The results screen's Daily Versus Rewards tracker is in error, and should probably show the new day's Daily Versus Reward tracker instead.

Client: 2.70.0.4908
Feature: Daily Versus Rewards Tracker
Expected Action: In the Results Screen, the tracker showing the current day's track.
Actual Action: The tracker showed the previous day's track, although the game correctly gives the current day's reward.
Steps to Reproduce: Play a versus match and have it end after the date rolls over

Mod_GuruLot
9 hours ago, Salmancer said:

If you win a match after the date rolls over in game, the tracker for Daily Versus Rewards in the results screen shows the prior day's rewards but you get the reward for the first Daily Versus Reward of the new day. The results screen's Daily Versus Rewards tracker is in error, and should probably show the new day's Daily Versus Reward tracker instead.

Client: 2.70.0.4908
Feature: Daily Versus Rewards Tracker
Expected Action: In the Results Screen, the tracker showing the current day's track.
Actual Action: The tracker showed the previous day's track, although the game correctly gives the current day's reward.
Steps to Reproduce: Play a versus match and have it end after the date rolls over

Hello @Salmancer

Thank you for taking the time to report this possible bug to us. 

Our development team has been notified. 

Mod_Gunning

Hi Alphaia_CORP,

Thank you for the additional information. We can see that our development team has been notified of the issue some time ago and hope it will be resolved as soon as possible.

Gemaplateada

I'm having the same problem, I recently won Tickets on Events but I didn't get them.

Mod_GuruLot
On 4/11/2020 at 8:21 AM, Gemaplateada said:

I'm having the same problem, I recently won Tickets on Events but I didn't get them.

Hello @Gemaplateada

We welcome you to the forum! :)

My apologies for the delayed response.

If you are still experiencing this problem and didn't yet contact our support, please do so at our earliest convenience, using this link.  

The Support team can help you to sort this out. 

Sign in to follow this