Please bring back Legacy Tournaments

DesDaddy

Hi Mods, Profs, Liesiks, Admins, Gurus, TPCi'ers, etc., whatever you name yourselves these days,

Alex Leary (in whom we miss) indicated to us that Legacy tournaments were removed because of lack of popularity.  Right now, more than ever it seems, Legacy Vs. is very active.  We all know what's going on worldwide and why people are staying at home, and most of us know that the 2020 TCG championships are cancelled, so right now players are having fun being creative and one of those ways is playing Legacy format, which has added to the Legacy format's current popularity.

The suggestion (feedback) here is to please bring back Legacy tournaments (with Legacy packs and such as prizes).  Heck, I can't believe I'm writing this, Mike Gills may roll over in his grave bed if he were to find out I was about to suggest this - but you could even add old promos or hard to get things as prize options. 😮 (as locked options of course Mike ;))

Anyways, while the opportunity is here, the thought is to add something a lot of your player base is into right now and would appreciate.  It doesn't even have to be for 8 tickets, plus it's a format that YOU created for the community, it only makes sense to foster it and help it out.  Please consider this feedback/suggestion team, and thanks for your time. 

#LegacyMatters

• Upvote 5

I feel like we've been asking for this stuff for years and they've never heard us 😕 I really hope the do some day. Here, have an upvote. Hopefully this time they seriously take this feedback into consideration.

You should @  TPCi Mathis

Lately, (and after a couple years or so) is the only one I've seen with "power" enough to do anything. IDK if can do something about it but maybe is the only able to really agree and inform Dev team and decide this is a thing that must/should be done.

Also strange situation now (and I think yet because I'm quite out in the last days so didn't check) is all rewards are SSH packs. Goal with Legacy tournaments would be to get B/W but specially HGSS packs. TRADEABLE ones! Indeed they should give Random B/W plus Random HGSS guaranteed (3 and 3, 2 and 2 and 1 and 1 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd/4th). Would they made different rewards than in the rest of formats? They should. If they don't, Legacy tournaments don't have any value (more than playing a format that we like more than the rest).

Don't get me wrong, it's in my signature since the issue occurred, but they should do it right or it's doomed to failure with no people playing them.

• Upvote 2