Pokemon Worlds 2020 on ptcgo

Devxioa

Due to Covid19 affecting our daily life, we should make this happen. We cannot accept the fact that worlds may not go on due to the virus. But to make it happen, we need a few supporters. Here is an idea. They could replace tournaments with qualification for worlds and cut the ticket cost in half to grind out. If you get in the top 100, you move on to worlds to compete for some prizes. 

-1 win will get you 2 SSH packs

4 wins will award you with a random GX

9 wins will get you 5 more SSH packs and 200 coins

17 wins will get you a random SR GX

25 wins will get you 10 random packs (standard or expanded) and 500 coins

50 wins will get you 2 random V polemon or 1 Vmax and 1 GX

75 wins will get you 2 random FA trainers, 800 coins and 10 random packs (any)

100 wins will get you 10 more SSH packs, Worlds 2020 PTCGO sleeves, 1,000 coins, and a random Theme deck

-All things will be tradable

Who is with me? Let me know if I need to change some stuff. We can't see worlds suffer due to covid19

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, OnStarryNight said:

I am totally agree, u might want to change title. Pokemon Worlds ould be hold Online on PTCGO

Change it to what?

DELETED

If you saw the original text that was on here, you would know why I deleted this XD.

Edited by WingsofFire1014

It speaks a lot for the state of PTCGO that running Worlds 2020 online wasn't even remotely an option.

Then again, without the ability to watch matches, unstable server and horrendous bugs, it would have been a disaster anyway :D

• Upvote 3

This would be Great tbh, but in order to do that the Devs here have to completely revamp the entire game, as no new additions or features have been added in ages

- Make the VS more accessible (better searching for players, watching duels and actually being able to chat  with the other player again come on)

- Make the client less buggy and prone to disconnections and crashes

- Completely revamp the VS ladder and reward system as it has gone completely stale and not worth it

- Create online tournaments to keep the players interested from time to time

- Give the players access to old and hard to get cards and gameplay items

These are just a few things they could start with to keep people interested in this game as they already know, many players quit the game because of these issues, but again the Devs never listen to any suggestions concerning making PTCGO better so we all know this will never happen

Edited by ChawkyV
  • Upvote 2

On 4/2/2020 at 4:33 AM, Felidae_ said:

It speaks a lot for the state of PTCGO that running Worlds 2020 online wasn't even remotely an option.

Then again, without the ability to watch matches, unstable server and horrendous bugs, it would have been a disaster anyway :D

Perhaps... but wouldn't the big concern be security and avoiding cheating?

I mean, the video games have had online capabilities for how long, but video game tournaments are still held in person, so they can make sure you're not cheating. ;)

Or do I have that wrong?  XP

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad, u not see how bad the players cup is? Missing points  n so on. Also the ammount  of glitches  n such

• Like 1

I'm not gonna lie, while I often watch TCG livestreams, it was refreshing to see it in the Virtual form. Easier to follow (in my opinion), and much easier to see all the cards, etc. Plus, it kinda cut down on time per match, since the computer shuffles for the players in 2 seconds.

The one major downside is missing out on player cams and seeing the wheels turning as the game goes on. There is potential for mis-clicks, dropped servers, and the like, but I would like to see more TCGO tournies, in general!

• Like 1