I'd like a Hydreigon, please!

Uryx

I'm trying to work on a new deck, but I need Hydreigon (and one of each of its previous forms if possible) to really round things out (an Umbreon would be really great too!). I'm sure I have plenty of things of interest, but I haven't really been at this long enough to know what... I DO have a Virizion from the Noble Victories set. If that doesn't interest you, then feel free to let me know if you have a Hydreigon you don't mind parting with (or one of the others I mentioned, Deino, Zweilous, and Umbreon) and I'll put up my binder ^^

It's up! Sorry for the delay, was taking forever to load =P

Edit: Ok! got plenty of Deinos and Zweilouses! If someone can get me a Hydreigon and/or an Umbreon, that'd be just swell!

I think I screwed up with the counter offer >.<

Sorry, so you might have to restart it. I don't need anymore Deinos or Zweilous, just the Hydreigon, and I'm not really trading the Victini, so please request something else?

Sorry - counter offer in trade does not work - meant to counter in thread if not what you wanted.

I put my binder up - I really need the vileplume line cards but 1 oddish and 1 gloom are all I saw.

Do you have any others?

Unfortunately not, I'm sorry to say

Edit: Oh wait, I might have more than one of each of those, let me try... I'll send you an offer in a moment

Edit2: I think your binder disappeared, I can't find you anymore, but I only had one more Oddish anyway, and only the one Gloom, are you sure there wasn't anything else you were interested in?

Archived