Sign in to follow this  
geonik500

[GAME] Trainer challenge, cannot complete more than one per day

geonik500

Hello.

I am currently at player level 6 and I cannot complete more than one challenge per day.

Currently I have the choice of one of two possible challenges.

When I click on one it is chosen for the day and the second one is no longer available.

I was under the impression that at level 5 you can complete two challenges per day.

Is there something on the UI I am missing?

Thank you.

Alphaia_CORP

Hello geonik500,

At level 6 I believe that you can choose between two trainer challenges and complete one for the day.

As you increase your level, you will be able to do more trainer challenges per day and choose from more.

I hope this helps!

geonik500

The client UI said that at level 5 I would get to pick one additional challenge.

That's why I am posting this issue.

Is there any reference on how many challenges per day you can complete at each level?

Chasista

You are be able to store 2 challenges but you only can pick one per day no matter your level.

If you have a free spot, you'll be given a new one to pick from.

If you don't complete that one in a day, you will be given a new pick next day, storing up to 2 at your level and up to 3 at higher levels. However,  if you always complete one per day, you will always have just one as just one per day is given to choose from.

• Upvote 1

SandaledOtter

As was said. To expand, you can eventually have 3 slots to store challenges, and you'll be able to choose from 3 options each day.

You can always only choose one of them per day though. The wording in the game should be made clearer.

Alphaia_CORP
3 hours ago, geonik500 said:

The client UI said that at level 5 I would get to pick one additional challenge.

That's why I am posting this issue.

Is there any reference on how many challenges per day you can complete at each level?

1 hour ago, SandaledOtter said:

As was said. To expand, you can eventually have 3 slots to store challenges, and you'll be able to choose from 3 options each day.

You can always only choose one of them per day though. The wording in the game should be made clearer.

I also agree that the wording should be made cleared.

'pick one additional challenge' should be changed to 'pick from one additional challenge' to avoid confusion if that is what the GUI displays.

geonik500

That makes it clear.

Thank you for your answers.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this