GrewupGeek

Wishing for an Official MMORPG right about now

GrewupGeek

Hey, quick question, would I be the only one wishing that there was an official Pokemon MMORPG available right now?

With the quarantine going on, and Pokemon Go becoming more of a no go, I'm really wishing a Pokemon MMORPG was a reality by now, at least on a computer.  Since I already completed both Sword and Shield, and have them put away until the first expansion, would be nice to have something a bit constant.

Loof6

Yes, an MMORPG would be realy nice.

Mod_Alder

Hello @GrewupGeek,

I think we can all agree a Pokémon MMORPG would be amazing. There is so much established lore now, not to mention it would be awesome to see Pokémon leagues where all the contestants are players. 

Felidae_

A MMORPG would be awesome, but honestly I'm not sure whether everyone has the same idea when they think about this. Your Pokemon MMO experience / wishes could vary drastically from Loof's, or mine.

In the meantime I have to say that I really like how they keep updating S&S every week with new Max Raid battles, in order to keep me coming back ( I do play competitive as well, but usually stop once I reach Ultraball / Masterball, as it then turns to a rather mindless grind in my opinion).

Still, coming from someone who hasn't played a classic Pokemon game since the Silver Edition in 2001 I'm more than happy with the S&S experience so far.

Mod_Gunning

Hi Felidae_,

Thank you for your thoughts on the idea of a new MMORPG game. We understand that opinions could vary on this. We hope your wish will also come true!