GrewupGeek

Pokemon Ash should return to his team

GrewupGeek

Hey everyone, with what Ash is doing now in the new season, along with the pokemon he has now, are there any of his old pokemon you would like to see rejoin him on his journey?  Not like Charizard, who only showed up to help tie loose ends in Unova, but rather help him earn some badges way before the championship.  Along with maybe, something similar to Battle Frontier, have Ash actually rotate his pokemon, to show his growth as a trainer, somewhat.

One pokemon I would like to see make a comeback is Pidgeot, since Ash never really got a chance to enjoy it for very long, and you would think they would be back together already, every time Ash returns to Pallet Town.  Would also like to see him reunite with Greninja, whenever he reaches Kalos.

kodking
On 3/27/2020 at 3:53 AM, GrewupGeek said:

Hey everyone, with what Ash is doing now in the new season, along with the pokemon he has now, are there any of his old pokemon you would like to see rejoin him on his journey?  Not like Charizard, who only showed up to help tie loose ends in Unova, but rather help him earn some badges way before the championship.  Along with maybe, something similar to Battle Frontier, have Ash actually rotate his pokemon, to show his growth as a trainer, somewhat.

One pokemon I would like to see make a comeback is Pidgeot, since Ash never really got a chance to enjoy it for very long, and you would think they would be back together already, every time Ash returns to Pallet Town.  Would also like to see him reunite with Greninja, whenever he reaches Kalos.

i know sun and moon only just ended, but tbh, ash had no reason to leave what seemed to be his strongest team in alola. would also love to see bulbasaur return, one of my all time favorites, however i dont think they have confirmed just yet whether the sword and shield series will be a continuation or a reboot. i dont mind it being both, he builds a new team while the series confirms its linked to the old series.

GrewupGeek

I think with Sword and Shield games having a more soccer theme to them, the anime is trying for a different approach.  They said a soft reboot, but I think it's more like trying to introduce new viewers to older regions, while leaving out the people did meet during his travels.  The continuation part, I think with Ash's new goal, it might also depend on how they plan to approach the Galar Region, since the anime decided to throw Pokemon Go into the mix somehow.

kodking
18 hours ago, GrewupGeek said:

I think with Sword and Shield games having a more soccer theme to them, the anime is trying for a different approach.  They said a soft reboot, but I think it's more like trying to introduce new viewers to older regions, while leaving out the people did meet during his travels.  The continuation part, I think with Ash's new goal, it might also depend on how they plan to approach the Galar Region, since the anime decided to throw Pokemon Go into the mix somehow.

that makes sense,  since episodes are not being released i am not sure as to what might happen, so far they have visited all regions but kalos and alola, and those are 2 memorable regions in recent years, at this point i would really just like to know whether the series is a continuation or not, i dont mind if they say it is but dont bring back many characters, both human and pokemon alike. we are 20ish episodes in, there is certainly enough easter eggs to confirm its a continuation.

• Like 1