Panya33

[MAC] The words on all click-buttons are wrong...

Panya33
Posted (edited)

Hello,

The words on all of the click-buttons show different words. Words like 'Login.logindialog.loginbuttonlable' This is for instance normally the yellow login-button. The two green buttons say 'login.forgotinfo.button.label' and the other one 'login.button.start here'. And this is all throughout the game. I tried to start the game a couple of time but it doesn't resolve the problem.

By the way, the cards i can read normal. 

I hope i'm explaining this well enough so you can understand what is going on/wrong.

Please help cause i'm not a pro to remember what all the buttons stand for. So i need the correct words on them.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Panya33

haha.... solved it myself. Just had to change the language to English and back to Dutch. And the normal words popped back!!

Super happy

Panya33

OOOh NO, didn't solve it just yet. When i changed the language and back again it just solved the log-in screen. The buttons of the rest of the game are still wrong.

please help. cause i can't do the language change trick after i passed the login screen.

Mod_GuruLot
On 3/23/2020 at 7:23 PM, Panya33 said:

OOOh NO, didn't solve it just yet. When i changed the language and back again it just solved the log-in screen. The buttons of the rest of the game are still wrong.

please help. cause i can't do the language change trick after i passed the login screen.

Hello @Panya33,

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. 

It seems like you may need a complete reinstall of the game. This can be done following these steps.  

If reinstalling the game does not sort out the issue, please reach out to the support team.

TeamKKVF

My game freezes after every trainer challenge game.  My computer will then restart on it’s own.  I can not force quit.

Mod_GuruLot
21 minutes ago, TeamKKVF said:

My game freezes after every trainer challenge game.  My computer will then restart on it’s own.  I can not force quit.

Hello @TeamKKVF

I welcome you to the forum! :)

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. 

Please read and try out what is described in my previous response on this topic here. Hope this helps!

TeamKKVF

Thanks I think that worked

Mod_RedDragon
1 hour ago, TeamKKVF said:

Thanks I think that worked

Hello @TeamKKVF!

Glad to hear that you may have fixed the issue!  If you run into any other problems, please let us know.